Chapter 8; Disk, Again?

Weeks later.
He's going to ask you again. Wilbur kept thinking that everyday. Each day he expects it, and everyday, nothing. He always thinks when he least suspects it, it'll come back to him, so he kept thinking about it. "Where are the disk, Soot." Dream asked, holding a sword, "I- I don't know! Just let me be." Wilbur answered back. Dream paused, "I know you know." Wilbur shook his head, "no." It went as fast as he could think, Dream was already pointing his sword to Wilbur's neck. "Tell me."
"I would rather die."
"Hm, what if I killed Tommy? Or Quackity? Or even Phil? Then would you tell me?"
Wilbur stood there, shocked. "I'll- I'll try to get them." Wilbur responded. "Good, I'll be back soon to get the disk. If they're not there, you'll regret it. Don't. Tell. Anyone." Dream said before he vanished.
"Wilbur?" Wilbur quickly shot back to reality. It was Quackity. "Are you alright? You looked like you seen a ghost."
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."
"Had you gotten any sleep?" Quackity asked
Wilbur hesitated, "maybe maybe not."
He hasn't. He was too stressed to be left off guard, so he'd stay up late, waiting for Dream. "Wilbur, promise me tonight you'll try to sleep." Quackity exclaimed. Wilbur nodded, "alright." Wilbur put one hand behind his back and crossed his fingers. "Good." Quackity said, as he walked away. The conversation got Wilbur feeling slightly better, knowing that Quack was stronger than Wilbur. He spent the rest of the day, trying not so hard to worry. Though, he kept the thought about it by the back of his head.
___________________
Later that night
Wilbur had just been lying in his bed, thinking. What if he attacks? What if he kills Tommy? What if he takes over L'hellburg? No he can't. He'll have to win against someone, like me for example. He quickly realized, he can not fall asleep like this. He stood from his bed, and stood outside his house. The cool air made Wilbur shiver. At night it was always cold. Wilbur walked around for a bit, admiring the country he lived in. He found a familiar bench, and sat down. Moss was covering the bench and vines were surrounding the bench a bit. The jukebox was still in tack. He slid Mellohi into the jukebox, before hearing footsteps behind him. He quickly took the disk and slid it into his back pocket. He turned, and he was face-to-face with Dream. "I heard that." Wilbur stood there shocked. Fuck. He thought. Dream took out his sword, and pointed it towards Wilbur. Wilbur began to run, with Dream following behind. The prison! Sam would be there. He thought quickly. He quickly ran towards the prison. He ran inside, no Sam. Guess it's up to me. He went down the elevator, with Dream following. Wilbur ran into the bigger cell, with the hope of Dream following him. Wilbur hid in the prison. He heard footsteps that walked into the cell. Then heard a clunk. Wilbur realized what had happened. Dream locked him in the prison. "Give me the disk, Soot." Dream said. Wilbur shook his head. "I'll kill Tommy if you don't give me them." Wilbur sighed, "fine." Wilbur swiftly handed Dream the disk. "Pleasure doing business with you." Dream said, unlocking the cell. Wilbur walked out. Dream was out of sight, and probably heading back to hiding. Wilbur chuckled, eventually grew to a laugh. Not of sanity, but of happiness. "It worked! It actually worked!" Wilbur said, throughout laughs. "The fake disk worked!"
The disk Wilbur gave Dream. Were fake. This'll end badly.