Chapter 9; The Nether

Vines. Not the funny one, the nature ones. Though these vines, were more serious. They were red. Much like the nether. End pillars went through buildings and red vines covered half the server. No one knew what caused this. The nether portal, took all of its surroundings and turned it into a nether biome. It was concerning, towards Wilbur at least. There was only one nether portal. It was in L'hellburg. Quackity eventually picked up on this. "Well? What do we do?" Quackity asked. Wilbur shrugged, "take down the vines?"
"But that would take hours. We need more people."
"We can do it if we do it right."
"Fine, but don't blame me if it takes hours."
"Alright Shortstack."
"I AM NOT SHORT."
Wilbur chuckled, "are to." Quackity had already walked away to start chopping down vines. Wilbur went the other way to chop down other vines. One by one, the vines disappeared. The only thing remaining was the portal by the end of the day.
"We did it, and it only took 2 hours." Wilbur said, getting a bottle of water. Quackity nodded, "yeah yeah, you owe me." Wilbur chuckled, "alright Shortstack." Wilbur said, handing Quackity a bottle of water. "I'm not short." "Are too." "Are not." The two argued till dawn. They were sitting down on a bench. Eventually the night shown through. Slight glimpses of Phil flew by the sky. Both Quackity and Wilbur stared at the stars. "So, what now?" Wilbur asked. Quackity shrugged, "I'm tired." Wilbur nodded. The cool air made things seem calmer. Eventually the two fell asleep. Sleeping together on the bench.
_______________
Phil was flying through the night sky. And spotted Wilbur and Quackity, sleeping on a bench. Phil smiled warmly. Phil kept flying, the cool air moving fast through his hair. Soon after, he found a cave. He got deeper into the cave, before turning back. No time for adventure. He went back to flying. I wonder what was in the cave though? I felt a voice. Phil thought. Phil shook the thought out of his head and continued flying. He felt a tug, not physical, but mental. He followed where his mind took him, and found himself in the same cave. No, I have to find the book. He thought, but what if the book is in here? He quickly ran into the cave. Though, he didn't find the book. He found something else. Much more worse. An Egg.