Chapter 6; The Crow of Death

Philza had always been an interesting character. He has been through wars, and such. There is one thing that he hasn't accomplished yet. In the past, Phil had married Kristin, the goddess of death. Time had pass, and Kristin left something behind, The book of Death, also known as the Death Note. It has the ability to kill anyone, whenever said person wants. Phil wants to avoid it falling into the wrong hands, as it may cause wars, deals, or long battles to the death. Phil was only aware of this book since he had started working, though he was unable to find it. Throughout his work, he has never found the book, but he has seen it, only once. He made a deal with a friend to help him find it, though this "friend" only wanted to have Phil be his personal puppet. Once Phil actually found it, the "friend" made it more hidden, so Phil had to start over. Phil had looked around for decades, unable to find it. He was worried it was being used for not good purposes, and not being used to help. He has noticed multiple people dying, no one, not even the police, could figure it out. Then, the deaths stopped suddenly. That's when Phil knew, that person lost the book. Now, that brings us here. Phil searching the Nation SMP for the book.
___________________
Phil's wings were shining like the stars as he flew. The wind slowly flowing through his hair. The moon was as bright as the sun, just not making everything else bright. The darkness greeted Phil as he flew, he liked flying at night. The cool hair was brushing the tips of his wings. The quiet made Phil calm. The trees were blowing with the wind as Phil flew. He felt his feet land on the ground, gravity placing him back on earth. Lights of his surroundings became more visible. No one else lived where Phil lived. That's what Phil liked. He got to be himself, even when no one was around. He walked to his house, and laid down on his bed. The sun wasn't out, only the moon was there. He stared at the moon, and he glanced at the stars only to make consolations. The stars were bright, and only some were brighter than others. It felt as though, Phil had the universe in his vision. Though Phil had a lot of history behind him, he felt as young as ever. Flying made him feel better about what had happened in the past. Phil felt his body rest in the hands of gravity, eventually he fell asleep.
______________
The sun brushed Phil's hair, making it slightly shine. Phil's eyes fluttered open, being greeted by small clouds and the sun. Phil put both his feet on the ground and stood up. His wings fluttered open, as he stretched. Should I take a break today? He thought as he stared into the sky. Yeah, I deserve it. He began to walk though L'hellburg. The town hadn't looked better in days. More buildings were there, and Wilbur was setting in nicely. Phil noticed a new building. The Lazy Shithead Shop? Tommy. Phil chuckled. Tommy made another shop, for those who are too lazy to get their own stuff. "G'morning Phil." A voice said behind Phil, "hey Wil."
"How's it been?" Phil asked.
"It's been better, though a lot of things happened."
"How so?"
"Nothing important, but I'll tell you this, L'hellburg-"
"Hasn't looked better." They both said.
The two chuckled.
"We'll I'll see you around Phil." Wilbur said, waving. Phil waved back. Phil started walking once more.  His mind went on. What does he mean by a lot? Is something going to happen? Wait, so Dream still in prison? The last question stayed with Phil. Eventually he gave in and went to visit the prison.
____________
The iron doors opened, welcoming Phil. He walked in and went down the elevator. He glanced around the prison, quickly scanning the cells. He quickly noticed with one held Dream. There were scratches on the wall saying; Dream was here. Phil scanned the cell. Then, he began to look for Sam. He was unable to find Sam. Damnit. Phil knew who else to turn to. He ran out of the prison, and searched for Quackity. He went around and asked people where Quackity may have gone, they said the casino. He ran though the casino, meeting Quackity on the top floor. "Hey Phil. What brings you here?" Quackity asked, standing from his seat. Phil caught his breath. "Big Q.." Phil hesitated, "Dream's not in prison."