Chapter 10; Smile :)

Months later;
___________
It was going well. L'hellburg was once a home and still is now. Wilbur was proud to call it his home. Months ago, people realized it was under attack. Now no one has to worry about it. It was all fine. Till one day. It went all wrong. I'll let someone else take the wheel from here.
_____________________
Wilbur was walking around. He was thinking about what to add, or get rid of. He was thinking of moving the flag, and making a better building for Phil, since he had done the paperwork. The sun was shining, it was the perfect day. Tommy was working at  his shop, Quackity was at the casino, Depression and Zero got to know each other better, they're actually friends now. Wilbur was proud to be here. It felt great to be alive. Wilbur sat down, and stared at the flag. It has gone through so many developments. Now it looks beautiful. He was sitting on a familiar bench, listening to a familiar disk. Wilbur smiled. He sat back, and relaxed. If L'hellburg went down like L'manburg, at least Wilbur would be glad to call it home. My home. Wilbur thought, over and over again. He liked having the idea of a country to call home. Footsteps were heard from behind Wilbur. Wilbur assumed it was Quackity or Tommy, but no. He felt a hand on his neck, and he was thrown on the ground with a thud. "Ow!" Wilbur yelped. He looked up at the person. Dream. "These disk are fake." Dream said, throwing them and breaking them. "Guess what that means." Dream took out a sword. "I am more than willing to die for everyone. Go ahead, do your worse." Wilbur said. All he said was true. He would do anything for the people, even people he disliked. He would risk everything for anyone. "We'll then, I know what to do." Dream turned and ran. Oh no, no, no, no no, that bitch.
_________________
BOOM! CRACK!
"Give me the disk, Soot."
"What's going on?!"
Overlapped sounds and yells overwhelmed Wilbur. He tried explaining it the best he could to Depression and Zero. More explosions were made. Dream zipped from one place to the other. Overlapped yelling was made, but one stood out to Dream. "Dream! I challenge you! 10 paces fire! If I win, you leave. If you win, you own L'hellburg!" Wilbur yelled, among the others yells. "Deal." Dream said, walking up to Wilbur.
__________________
Both got their bow, and arrow. What if I miss? What if I lose my home? "Do what your heart says.." his own advice spread wildly though his head. Dream and Wilbur stood back to back. Zero was standing to the side, while Depression was in charge of the step counts. Quackity was watching from a distance, Wilbur noticed the worry in Quacks face. "On 10 steps, you can turn and fire." Depression began, both men nodded.
"1."
They both took a step.
"2."
Another step.
"3."
Another.
"4."
Another, Dream had gotten his bow ready, while Wilbur did not.
"5."
Dream had his bow ready, while Wilbur was only holding his. They both took another step.
"6."
Another step.
"7."
Dream got their arrow, but didn't set up it entirely. Wilbur got his bow ready, and was holding one arrow.
"8."
Both took another step.
"9."
Both had their bow and arrow ready.
"10, steps, fire."
Both men turned around, and fired their bow. Wilbur missed, leaving Dream to have an open shot. Dream fired. Is this where I die? I gave my country to this man. What will happen? I'm sorry. I hope everything will go well. Wilbur saw the arrow zip though the air. With Dream as the new president.. Wilbur felt a jolt of pain in his chest. Wilbur fell to the ground, overlapped yells were heard by Wilbur, only muffled. Wilbur could feel someone hold their hand and rest his head on someone's knees. It was Quackity. "I-I'm sorry." Wilbur managed to say, "Thank you, f-for being there." Overlapping sounds of cries and cheers were heard before Wilbur's vision went dark. Dream, was the new president of L'hellburg.