FOUR. the "little" prince

MADDIE FITZPATRICK was a person that Raven didn't know let alone care to know

MADDIE FITZPATRICK was a person that Raven didn't know let alone care to know. She hadn't heard much about her from the others that knew her but she knew enough to know that Maddie deserved a lot more for dealing with them on a daily basis.

With that said, Maddie was coming on board for a visit that London had graciously paid for.

Raven had nothing better to do and decided to see what all the fuss about the girl was about.

She made her way towards the deck with a soda in her hands and clad in dull colors as she always was.

"Well, since Maddie's coming, I went a little wild with the hygiene." Zack said.

Raven stepped closer to circle the boy. He knew that she could sense his nerves riling up. Whether or not it was because this was the closest she's been near him or Maddie coming on the boat wouldn't be questioned. It could've been both and only he knew.

"You actually smell decent." Raven said.

Zack smiled, "Are you flirting with me? This has to stop before Maddie comes on board. I need her to never let go of me."

Raven nodded and sipped her soda, "She can gladly have you."

Zack pulled a sandwich out of pocket and Cody approached with furrowed brows and a disgusted look on his face.

"Ugh, it depends on what's in that sandwich."

"Who knows?" Zack questioned, shrugging his shoulders, "I just pulled it out of my underwear drawer."

"Yeah, she's definitely never letting go now." Raven said.

"She's coming. Maddie's coming." Mr. Mosbey cheered coming down the stairs, "Oh, I see Maddie, Maddie, Maddie, Maddie." He finally took notice of the others and stopped his prancing, "What I was saying was that I think I saw Madeline on the gangplank."

"Ooh!" London exclaimed, "I'm gonna take Maddie shopping right away."

"No, you're not." Zack interjected, "I'm gonna take her to dinner."