SEVEN. summer's over and the flirting beings

THANK GOODNESS for summer because that's exactly what Raven needed to find her sanity

But that summer hadn't revealed anything new to the girl.

That was she told herself anyway.

Raven sighed as she stepped out of the and onto the dock, she took a deep breath, feeling both excited and nervous. She hadn't hated the boat as much as she would've thought.

If she had, she might've not returned for her next school year.

She threw her backpack over her shoulder and made her way towards the deck of the boat.

And to no surprise, Zack Martin was awaiting her arrival.

To Raven, Zack had appeared out of nowhere, as he always did it seemed and a sly smile was placed on his face.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to grace us with her presence." He said, his voice noticeably deeper than before.

"And look who decided to disgrace us with his." Raven rolled her eyes, but a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips, "Don't act like you weren't counting down the days until I returned." She retorted.

Zack raised an eyebrow, intrigued by her response. This was new for the both of them, but he didn't know that Raven had discovered her feelings over the summer.

"Oh, you know me too well, St. James." He smirked, "So, how was your summer? Maybe you finally realized how irresistible I am."

Raven laughed, shaking her head. "You wish, Martin. But who knows? Maybe you'll surprise me this year." She replied.

Zack's grin widened, "I knew it," He said, leaning in closer, "You can't resist me."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Zack."

Raven soon heard her name being called and saw her bunk mate, Cassie, calling out and waving towards her.

The duo turned and the both waved at the girl.

"Well." Raven sighed, "See you around."

Zack watched as Raven walked away. This new Raven was fun. She seemed to be more free with her responses with him, not as... mean as before. He really liked that.