THIRTEEN. switch-a-rooney

RAVEN HADN'T been in any trouble since they had landed on Parrot Island which landed her in jail

She hadn't been in jail since and had racked up any detentions whatsoever, but she did sit in Ms. Tutweiller's classroom as Zack tried to unglue Cody's pants from the chair that caused him to get detention in the first place.

Raven sat at Ms. Tutweiller's desk as Zack tried pulling the pants off, but for now, he was causing more trouble than he needed.

"Does your brain ever say no?" She asked.

He turned, smiling at her, "No."

Soon, London entered the classroom. She had detention for missing class and missing the meeting about missing class.

"Hi, London."

"Hey there." She smiled. London pausing before turning and spitting her gum towards the wall, "I mean— Hey... Zack?"

Zack finally looked up, "Hey, you're on time."

"And you are cute—"

Zack furrowed his brows and Raven stood from Tutweiller's desk.

"—ter than I remember." London giggled.

"I guess the weekly showers are really starting to pay off."

"Showers don't do that." Raven said, now sitting on top of Ms. Tutwiller's desk.

London turned, "Oh! Hey... Raven? Did see you there."

"Clearly."

London made her way around Ms. Tutweiller's desk and asked Zack what he had been doing, since cleaning had been the main reason for detention.

"We are, but just for kick, I'm loosening the bolts on Cody's chair." Zack explained, "He thought the glue was bad."

His phone soon buzzed and he smiled, "My trusty spies tell me that we won't have to worry about Tutweiller stopping by because she's chasing the new crewman around the boiler room. Let's go."