TEN. stressin' confessin'

CONVINCING RAVEN to do something kind for someone who wasn't Cassie or herself was difficult, but when you tell her she could possibly pawn off London's shoes for a couple thousand bucks was easy

She, Zack, and Woody were tasked in changing around London's shoe submarine which shouldn't shock anyone who knew the rich empress.

Soon, London joined the trio in submarine to watch... not help. Helping others definitely wasn't in her forte.

"Actual ruby slippers?" Raven smirked, holding the shoes up to examine, "Why would anyone wear those?"

"So if I get lost, I can click my heels and go home again." London answered.

London chuckled and walked off.

"She won't miss these." Raven muttered and shoved the shoe in her bag.

Woody soon approached, holding a chicken leg on a power drill, "I was a leash kid."

Raven and Zack only nodded at the curly haired teen. Zack soon picked up a black pair of heels and smiled.

"You know, Raven, these would go great with your legs."

"That's not a very friendly thing to say to person who's just your friend." She smiled.

"Sure it is." Zack said, approaching Woody, "Hey, Woody, these would go great with your legs."

Woody held his hand over his heart and smiled, "Well, thanks, Zack. It's about time someone noticed these stems."

"If you like them so much why don't you were them?" Raven asked, "I'm sure they'll go great with your legs."

"Ah, I would, but I'm afraid they don't match my socks."

As Zack began to pull his pant leg up to show his miss matched socks, he fell over. He stood up with a awkward smile and accidentally hit a button on the submarine without anyone, not even himself, noticing.

"I meant to do that."

"Which?" Raven questioned, "Showing me your oddly hairless legs or falling over?"