TWELVE. online relationship status

AFTER CONSTANT bantering from Cassie, Raven had finally decided to change her status on social media from single to in a relationship

AFTER CONSTANT bantering from Cassie, Raven had finally decided to change her status on social media from single to in a relationship. She didn't really see a need to do so, but Cassie claimed it would be a test of Zack's commitment... which Raven really didn't care about for the time being.

She could care less if Zack changed his status on social media. As long as he was committed to her, that's what mattered.

But Cassie wouldn't drop the subject unless Raven asked Zack about it... so she would.

She made her way down to the Aqua lounge and found Zack and Woody sitting at a nearby table.

She took a seat next to Zack, leaving her fingers together, elbows on the table, and smiled at her boyfriend.

"Did you take a look at my status?" She asked.

"Of course, I did."

"So?"

"So... nice of you to do that." He smiled, booping her nose.

She furrowed her brows, "Okay. I need you to change your status."

"Why?"

"Because Cassie will never let me hear the end of it if you don't." She smiled, "And because I said so."

Raven furrowed her brows once more and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"Just for a friend request from Mildred Fink."

"Nana?" Woodsy questioned, "Hurtful."

A couple days since Woody's cries of his grandmother befriending everyone but him; Raven had been up to sing for the opening of the poetry event on the boat that Saturday.

"Wow, that's fantastic." Zack smiled, "You know I love singing, poets, and paloozas."

"Who's your favorite poet?" Raven asked, "I'll give your options to help with your lie. Is it Frost? Dickinson? Wordsworth?"

"I'm more of a Seuss fan. Uh, especially during his "Green eggs" period."

Raven smiled, titling her head to the side, "That's cute. But I'm telling you this because you're going to be there right? To support me."