ONE. how to swoon the new girl a book by zack martin

THE LAST place Raven St

THE LAST place Raven St. James wanted to be was on a boat to get an education because her parents wanted to flaunt their money to the other rich parents in Missouri. Lame excuse to ship their daughter around the world so she would end up in juvie for the umpteenth time.

Boring story. Raven St. James could tell you about the dozens of times she had seen the juvie walls more than her dad's credit card, but it wasn't the time.

But there was one thing that the St. James' knew and that was that Raven was smart. Besides shipping her off to her appending doom, they also sent her on board the S.S. Tipton because of their new school, Seven Seas High School.

Raven rolled her eyes as her parents wished her a goodbye and an education they hoped that she would receive. Something about how she would find "better friends" and "better mentors". Excuses in Raven's eyes, but whatever.

She gripped her backpack straps and took in a deep breath as she grabbed the handles of her suitcase and lobbied down the halls to find her room. Every door the same color and she eventually found, what she had hopped had been her room.

She opened the door and found a blonde boy standing there, hands on his hips.

"Hello?" Raven called.

The boy turned, he frown instantly replaced with a large smile. He approached the door. He began to lay his hand on what he thought was the bookshelf beside him, but missed by a large mile causing him to slip.

"'Sup?"

Raven didn't bother giving the boy another response. It clearly wasn't her room and she wasn't going to banter back and forth with a bottle blond.

"Hey! I never got your name!"

She continued to ignore his beckoning calls and continued down the hall. She finally found her suit door wide open and a girl standing in the middle of the room.

Raven gently knocked on the door and the girl turned and faced her with a smile.

"Hey! You must be Raven. I'm Cassie."