ELEVEN. buttercream kiss

"AS YOU know, here on the S

"AS YOU know, here on the S.S. Tipton, the crew is like family, and that's why I'd like to thank you all for coming to celebrate the birthday of every employee born between March and June!"

Mr. Moseby smiled and held a singular cupcake in the air and showed it off to the others.

"One cupcake for ten people?" Maya questioned.

Mr. Moseby scoffed and turned.

"Wow, Mr. Moseby, you sure squeezed a lot of names on there." Zack said. He bent down to look and squinted, "Who's Rover?"

"It's Raven." Mr. Moseby smiled, "Cupcake fell on the floor."

Raven nodded and crossed her arms over her chest, "My birthday is tomorrow... let's hope it's better than that cupcake."

"Oh, my gosh," Zack gasped, "happy-day-before-your-birthday!"

"Thanks."

"Mr. Moseby, this birthday celebration is pathetic." Zack said.

Mr. Moseby began to stuttered, "Coco the party panda's here."

But it was only the suit and Zack wasn't satisfied with that. This relationship was new and he'd been after it for months and though they were already dating, he wanted to throw Raven the party of her dreams.

So, with Sean Kingston being on board and Zack being a screamer, he was able to convince Sean to throw London a surprise party so he (Sean) could impress her.

But the surprise party would be for Raven instead.

"Hey, Raven," Zack called. She'd been sitting in the upgraded Aqua lounge, doing her homework when he'd approached her, "Mr. Moseby asked me to update the employee files."

"He asked you to do that?" She asked.

"Yeah..."

She nodded and sat her pencil down, "I don't believe that, but I'll play along for now."

"Great." He smiled, "Full name?"

"Raven Claire St. James."

"Gender?"