EIGHT. honeymoon fades

IF RAVEN had known they day that she walked into Ms

IF RAVEN had known they day that she walked into Ms. Tutweiller's class that she had to marry a boy, she would've laughed and ditched class that day.

But here she was with her head beating itself against the desk as Ms. Tutweiller explained how this assignment was half of their grade.

This was the worst imaginable thing to happen to the girl and now the most dreadful moment... Zack approaching her desk with a smile.

She sat up with slit eyes and Zack pressed his hand against the table with a smile.

"Looks like we're the only two without a partners, partner." Zack smiled.

"Sadly."

"Just a couple of weeks ago you were sleeping in my arms."

Raven raised her brows, "We we're lost at sea. I didn't have much of a choice. It was either you or Woody and honestly I could've taken a dip in the water instead."

Zack chuckled, "Well, lucky for you, you got stuck with me again. You never know, maybe you'll end up falling for me."

"You always seem to ruin moments when you do things like that."

"So there was a moment?"

Raven rolled her eyes and Zack took a seat on top of the desk behind her.

"All right, class." Ms. Tutweiller called, "Now over the next two weeks you will learn what it's like to be married."

"What do you know about marriage?" London asked, "Have you ever been married? Has anyone ever proposed to you? When's the last time you were on a date?"

"Stop it, stop it!" She shouted. She paused for a moment and continued on, "Now it's a fact that nearly half of U.S. marriages end in divorce. The other half limp along in uncomfortable silence. But this is because people often don't realize how hard it is to share a life with another person."

London scoffed, "My daddy's great a marriage. He's done it eight times."

"Okay." Ms. Tutweiller stretched out, "Now everyone pick a card out of this bowl to determine your career."