➳ My Little Genesis

I'm sorry that this chapter is kind of boring but bear with me!

I started writing this in the middle of seventh grade and so it is bleh, i'm editing it as much as I can right now. Thank you!

By the way I don't play soccer so sorry about the soccer mistakes.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

Travis looked at me with worry, he took a deep breathe. Finally he gave me a weak smile.

"Are you sure about this," he asked for the hundredth time. I rolled my eyes and began to examine my newly polished nails. Which was far more interesting than him, after all they were a beautiful dark nude shade which seemed to compliment every outfit I wore. Plus we've went over this conversation a hundred times already.

"Dear brother, I am sure about this. Now stop acting like a parent and let me do what I want. Besides - you know what happened. You know that this is the best thing for me," I told him. I mean, dad was okay with this. Which was actually quite surprising however he did have a hint of disappointment in his face when he heard the school I chose.

My brother huffed, "I understand your situation clearly but did you have to pick that school?" He said it with disgust, as if he were talking about something disgraceful. I couldn't help but laugh at his over exaggeration.

"It's the perfect school. Think of it; revenge too. I mean the school has a fantastic soccer reputation and it is a rival school." I emphasized, 'fantastic soccer reputation'. This made my brother wince; not it pain but in remembrance.

"Sis, our school has won against them three times in a row in the finals. They aren't that good," my brother stated. He gave me a look of hope, "maybe transfer to Saint Elizabeth."

I crossed my arms in frustration, " "Kingston Boarding school are the second best okay and Saint Elisabeth sucks!" It was true and my brother knew it. He probably said their school name on purpose to annoy me.

"They have rough patches but they don't suck, don't be mean." My brother insisted, he pouted slightly like a dog. One ugly dog, I don't get how all my old friends thought he was hot. Or the whole school for the matter, I mean he was so stupid and disgusting almost.

"I want revenge too remember," I replied. He seemed to roll his eyes while playing with the car keys.

"Revenge isn't always the answer little sis. Besides if you want revenge I could always beat them up for you," my brother told me. Oh my god, he was such a joke honestly.

" You can't change it you dumbass stop trying. I already transferred so suck a dick, shut up, and drive me there!" I told him, Travis rolled his eyes and went inside the car. I rode in the shotgun and while going in I swore I heard him say "what a bitch" under his breathe. I glared at him and he seemed to glare back.

He turned on the engine and drove the car out of our driveway and onto the rode. It was silent for a moment, the sound of mainstream pop music played in the background. The smell of new car seeped into my nose; Travis had gotten this Maserati last month for his eighteenth birthday. Too be honest it wasn't that great, the color was too cherry. However my brother cherished it like a child. Even though he knew that we could replace it with a better car anytime.

My family was rich; one of the most richest people in our state. My dad owned a self-made sports equipment company and to this day - is doing really good. Basically me and my brother could spoil ourselves with anything.

I mean, i've tried my hardest not to be a prissy, stuck up brat but whenever I see limited edition designer bags I can't help but buy it. It was just a bitter habit but alas it did bring happiness to my life so it wasn't all too bad.