➳ The Truth

chapter not edited x you were warned

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

I walked into the room, the smell of medication and flowers seemed to intoxicate me. When I walked in I was blinded by light, and as it slowly died down, it revealed a familiar face. She looked gorgeous with her brown hair, dimples, and deep brown eyes. When we made eye contact, she smiled. You could tell that she was so happy to be awake from her long slumber.

I stood there frozen as I saw her wave. I didn't know what to say or how to respond.

"Bella!" She squealed as she opened her arms. I gave her a small smile and walked towards her, then got engulfed in a huge hug. I couldn't help but laugh at her excitement.

Then we let go and she stared at my face oddly, "okay what hell did you do to Bella Salvatore? I mean your makeup nor your clothes are well Bella Salvatore-ish." Which was true, because I had rushed to visit her, I just put my clothes on and quickly did my makeup. I didn't look bad, since I didn't have bad clothes in my closet but it was probably different from my normal attire. But instead of explaining my hectic morning, I said something else.

"I guess my new school changed me a lot."

Her happy expression seemed to falter as I mentioned school, as if there was something she was hiding. However, I didn't pry it out of her since she just woken up. But I mentally noted myself to ask her later once she was stable enough to get out of the hospital.

She smiled, "yeah you did change quite a lot. You seem more normal and happier, which is good!"

"I guess it's good," I said. Though personally I wasn't sure if I liked this personality, after all I felt like I got weaker. But maybe that's just me who's thinking that.

She seemed to understand what I was thinking by my expression, she gave me a lopsided smile. "Different or not, your great so it doesn't matter." She said, Heather always knew what to say to make me feel better. Which was why I always came to her when I needed to vent or I needed advice. From just exchanging a few words, I realized how much I missed her. She was an essential person in my life, my best friend.

I was more than grateful that she was up and out of her coma right now.

Then she she bit her lip seductively, "who's the hot hunk?" She peered over to eye Valentino, he seemed to smirk.Great way to build his ego, I thought sarcastically. But I just smiled as they exchanged winks.

Like everyone on this planet, Heather loved her man candy. Plus the fact that Valentino was hotter than the average male, well, guess who would be exchanging numbers when its time to leave.

From how she was acting right now, I didn't think she was mad at me. After all, she seemed ecstatic to see me. My brother was right, and I was so glad that it wasn't my fault.I came here thinking I had to apologize and beg for forgiveness but it seemed as though she wasn't mad at me. I cried for nothing, I thought. However, it made me wonder, what caused her to commit suicide? Nothing seemed to be depressing or sad about her, actually she seemed more or less happier to be alive.

I brought my arm around Valentino's neck and brought his head down with my weight. "He's my new friend."

He walked over to Heather and let out his hand, she laughed and shook it in a friendly manner. "My name's Valentino Cabra, the best soccer player, after Bella of course." He winked at me, I just rolled my eyes in response.

"He knows you play soccer?" Heather asked. Heather was the only person who knew I played soccer at my old school. Though she didn't play it well, she would always come visit while I practiced in secret. I remembered, sometimes she would bring me a smoothie after I practiced, since I was always so thirsty.