➳ All about those Boys.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

Bradley P.O.V (I KNOW HOLY FUCK A ROO)

I knew Valentino was up to something. the minute I saw the red roses lying on our counter, I could tell that they were for a special girl.

My friend Valentino was a player, so I knew that he wouldn't give his playthings roses. Heck, he fucking didn't give them anything. All his relationships were stupid; him just playing every single girl. Leaving them right after sex.

The roses had to be for one girl and at the back of my head I knew it was Bella. I mean he was always staring at her. He treated her different from the other girls. I tried my hardest to not let the bad gut feeling to get to me but the thought of Valentino's lips on hers just made me cringe.

Why am I being so dramatic, I don't like Bella. She was annoying, spoiled, and hot headed. Though I had to admit; she is hot.

Probably the hottest girl in the school.

I found my self unconsciously clenching my fists and gritting my teeth. I didn't get why my body was reacting so violent. I knew that he was with girls a lot and every girl seemed to fall in love with him but this time; I didn't want him to succeed. It's not that I like Bella or anything but I just didn't want him to date her.

Then I had decided, I was going to follow Valentino. I was surprised to follow him into the library since he never went there. He always said that the place reeked "nerds". I remembered the memory of him failing a literacy assignment because he wouldn't check out a library book to read.

I had slowly tiptoed in front of the library.

And I waited.

But he never came back to my surprise. Maybe he has a huge project, I thought and walked back to our dorm. I stretched my arms and yawned as I made my way back to the dorm.

I was wrong, Valentino wasn't going to confess to Bella. The thought made me very happy and I smiled as I sat at my desk. However to my horrified realization, I noticed that the roses were gone. It took a while for me to process that Valentino was going to give the roses to a girl - possibly Bella.

I don't know what came over me but I ran as fast as I could to Bella's dorm. I didn't care about anything else point. The only thing on my mind was the confession. I don't know why I was making such a big deal out of it. I mean, they would make a cute couple.

I was staggering once I reached Bella's dorm, my breath was ragged and it was hard for me to catch my breathe. I knocked the door multiple of times but I was greeted with nothing.

My mind went blank and I couldn't think properly, where could they be?

While freaking out, I ran to the library. Praying that they were in there. My heavy footsteps echoed as I ran down the hallway and towards the library. Then I opened the library door as fast as I could. Once I saw Bella, I caught my breathe and tried to calm myself down and look normal. No red roses were in sight thankfully.

Then I finally spoke, "Bella, Valentino?"

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

Valentino P.O.V (again!!!)

I clenched my teeth as I walked side by side with Bradley and Bella. He just had to ruin everything for me. He had this annoying smirk on his face while he teased Bella. She glared at what Bradley had said and pushed him lightly to the side.

I knew he was my friend and all but he just ruined my confession. I honestly didn't like girls easily and Bella was the first girl that I actually liked. The butterflies that flew in my stomach as I talked to her was real. Every time she caught me with a girl I would feel guilty.

At first when she came to our school I had absolutely no feelings for her. I mean she was a hot blonde chick and I felt nothing. Most people said she was a bitch and the way she dressed didn't help either. When I talked to her underneath the tree I had realized that she wasn't like the others. However that wasn't when I started liking her. Besides every girl ended up the same, no matter how strong.

When we went to the beach, I don't know why but I had the urge to kiss her. But I was shocked that she rejected me - it was a first. My mind went absolutely blank because I didn't know what I did wrong. Most girls would die for the opportunity to kiss the Valentino Cabra. They all threw themselves over me. I wondered, why didn't she fall for me? That question seemed to be in an endless circle in my head. Since it was my first time getting rejection it fascinated me. Were my looks not enough for her?

That's when I became competitive. I wanted Bella.

It wasn't the matter of if I liked her but more of I had to be able to get any girl. I know that it's wrong but I couldn't help it. I was always a competitive person and I had quite a big ego.

But as I started to talk to her and the more I knew about her, I couldn't help but fall. She was so nice underneath her hard image. Gradually every time I saw her, my heart would beat faster and faster. My mind would go blank whenever I talked to her and I would always want to protect her. The mere thought of her would make me smile like an idiot. I didn't know that I was in love with her yet, I just thought it was just a faze.

After the whole fight Bella had with her old friends, I chased after her. When we talked, she explained about love. I realized that those were the exact same symptoms that I had with Bella. When she told me that she hoped that I would fall in love I wanted to tell her.

I am in love, with you.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

OMG AN UPDATE IN THE SAME WEEK!?! I AM ON A ROLLEEEEE.

Question of the day: Which team are you on know? Valentino or Bradley?

Oh guys and please please please read my other books! The artificial bad boy and my new book (I already wrote 12 chapters but i'm only posting every friday so it's consistant :)) THE RICH ONES.

TY