➳ The confession

The rest of the game was a blur. It was like in super speed, our team was trying their hardest to recover the lost points.

The other team though, were so surprised when they saw me, their faces were white as if they saw a ghost. In the crowd I could make out Ryan Fernando's face shocked and angered. He looked almost scary, as he stomped out of the bleachers and walked to somewhere else.

"Bella I'm so happy that you're okay." Valentino said, he gave me a heart-stopping smile and then went to get the ball. I smiled, I feel so loved, the team must've been worried. I've never had caring friends like this and it felt different, it made me happy.

A few moments after I found myself speeding with the ball avoiding all the members of the opposing team, and then as soon as I saw Chad near the net, I passed him the ball and he scored. He lifted his arms in triumph and gave me a thumbs up as he was devoured by our team members.

"I didn't noticed that you came back Salvatore" Someone whispered in my ear, I turned around surprised to see Bradley smirking. I crossed my arms a bit angered, he chuckled at my actions.

"If It makes you feel better I kind of missed you while you were gone." He gave me a half smile as he said that, "Don't think I like you, I said Kind of." Then he walked to the other boys and hugged them because of the score Chad made.

He said he kind of missed me, If it were someone else who said that, I would be sad because they only kind of missed me. But Bradley said it, He never cared for me. The kind of didn't matter to me because at least he somewhat worried about me while I was gone. Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought he was.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

In the end, we won of course, an obvious victory. The after party was great, it was at Chad's house but this time only the soccer team and a selective group of girls and the cheer leading team were invited.

Valentino took a drink out of his coke. He seemed to be in a happy mood today, his eyes portrayed glee. Also there was a never ending smile on his face.

"I'm so glad you're okay," he told me. I shrugged and gave him a genuine smile. I was glad that he actually cared about me. If this happened in my old school, I don't think anyone would've really cared.

They would have all faked it.

I made a peace sign and brought it up to my face and smiled, "i'm always okay. I'm Bella Salvatore duh." He laughed at my foolishness.

He ruffled my hair, "you're so cute." I growled at him and fixed my hair, I hated it when people touched it. The living room that I was in was quite crowded.

He looked curious, "what happened while you were kidnapped."

I gulped, I didn't want to tell him about my sexy kidnapper. I mean, he was my secret. Plus the boy was gorgeous with his beautiful locks and sharp jawline, if I explained then my whole story would turn into a me fangirling.

I thought for a moment, "it was ah good."

Valentino didn't look like he believed me, he probably knew I was hiding something. But he didn't try to pry him which made me feel grateful.

"Whatever, I'm glad you're here right now."

"same..." I said and before I could say something else we heard someone's voice booming through the room.

"Attention all people." We all looked to see who was speaking, it was Jasper. He looked around nervously. He was fidgeting with his hands so you could tell he was really nervous. He gulped and spoke again.