➳ The Queens of Kingsview

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

Every single person was looking at me. Swear to god, it was the most horrifying moment of my life. I mean sure I was used to the looks but this was too much to handle.

I am not a lab rat I am a person.

"That girls on the team." The girl beside me whispered to her friend. Stating the obvious, I rolled my eyes.The whole school all knew about me being on the team.

The girls gave me death glares now because I was on the same team as the boys.
Jealous ass bitches, they get mad for no reason.

I admit, their hot. Still that doesn't give an excuse to any of these damn bitches to give me glares.

Jasper was nice. He was incredibly nice actually. Probably a romantic too, and maybe has a secret hobby or something. The girl who ends up with him, would be really lucky. He was a person Prince Charming would look up to.

Valentino was surprisingly nice, but that might be because i'm a girl. I knew his type, charming and deceptive. After his fun, he just breaks up with you.

And Bradley was a total jack ass. I pray for the female population, who the hell would like a guy like him?

"Stupid people," I murmured on my way to class. While walking down the awkward hallway three girls came up to me.

They were no doubt gorgous and I could tell that they all went to the spa regularly. I was a tad bit jealous of their perfect hair, I mean I haven't been taking care of my hair for a while. I used to get treatment on it every two weeks.

By the way they strutted equally with no person leading I could tell there. here was no actual leader of the three, they were equal. Although every single one of them thought they were the best.

"So you joined the team huh," Megan said. From what i've heard she was a stereotypical cheerleader. She was the head-stupid of the group and her body was 'perfect' .

"Obviously" I said, trying to walk past them, but failed. They were blocking the whole hallway. Megan scoffed at my rudeness. Well i'm sorry I don't want to talk to you.

"Your pretty, I admit, but why soccer?" Brittany asked. She was Miss Perfect, she was good at everything. She was a triple threat, smart, gorgeous and desirable. She could get any boy she wanted. She reminded me of one of the girls back at home, both gave off the same perfect and dangerous vibe.

"I like soccer." I answered stating the very obvious. They rolled their eyes spontaneously, and put their hands on their hips.

"We know that. We aren't stupid." Calise finally spoke up, looking at her perfect fingernails. Calise was the rich one, her designer limited addition Channel bag made it obvious. Sadly she probably abused her parents money everyday by buying designer clothes and spending money on throwing parties.

"I just enjoy doing it." I repeated what I said before but with different wording.

"Ugh so rude," Megan commented.

"But it's so dirty, I mean it mess's up your hair." Brittany looked at me in disgust.

"So true." Calise agreed. I just rolled my eyes at the statement.

"Yeah but it's also good excersize." I replied lamely, they all looked at me weird.

"Then do yoga instead duh, I mean soccer's kind of lame. The girls soccer team from last year split up because nobody wanted to join." Megan said with a tone of ignorance.

I was about to say a comeback until someone interrupted me.

"You know what? I think its actually cool." I was surprised when Calise said that. Girl that comes straight out of a Prada Horror Movie, say what? "You know being in a soccer team, only girl. Takes guts you know."