➳ My first game

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

It was finally here, my first game.

Breathe Bella, I told myself and did yoga breaths.

Yesterday after our little beach trip we went straight to practise. The coach told us that we had a soccer game today, I was so excited. My first soccer game, I thought. I was honestly nervous and even couldn't sleep at night.

Thankfully I didn't get any horrendus dark circles, god bless good skincare.

All of a sudden, I heard a voice from my right.

"Hey there." A guy said, he had a soccer uniform on but he was definitely not from our team. He was probably from Easton. Valentino stepped in front of me protectively. I grabbed his arm and brought him back to where he was standing before.

"Hey?" I replied.

"Why are you wearing a jersey, you don't have a guy named Salvatore on the team last time I checked."

"How would you know that Fernando?" Valentino snapped as he chuckled.

"Only my team mates call me by my last name Valentino, I'm Ryan." Ryan said and winked at me.

"Well, as a matter of fact there isn't a guy named Salvatore on the team." I told him. "There's a girl, you sexist."

"woah" He stepped back and looked me over. "Seriously?" Then he bursted out laughing.

"You guys really lowered your game, aw man I'm crying." He laughed and whipped a tear from his eye.

"Back off man, besides she's a better player than you anyways," Valentino retorted.

"Valentino you were always the player, why is she your new girl of the week too?" Ryan asked, Valentino gritted his teeth.

I knew that Valentino was going to punch him at any second but thankfully Bradley stepped in. You could tell there was tension between Ryan Fernando and Bradley.

"Hey Bradley, long time no see." Ryan said and smiled showing his full set of glistening white teeth.

"Good thing," Bradley replied,

"But man you really stepped down, I mean a girl what?" Ryan laughed harshly, "You'r kidding me right? I knew you were stupid but not this stupid."

Bradley clenched his fists,

"I mean god, first your dad makes a bad decision and then you." Bradley didn't say anything back, instead he seemed to be trying to calm himself.

Ryan noticed and instead decided to target me instead, "Yo Salvatore, join the cheerleading team. I think it fits you more." Ryan said, I didn't say anything back.

"I think you ass would go into good use in the uniform,"

I said nothing.

"Hey Bradley, she probably gave you some sex to get on the team right?" Ryan told Bradley, that was it this ass ought to learn his lesson. I was about to slap him but then Bradley beat me at it.

Bradley pushed Ryan hard. He fell on the ground and groaned. His teammates stepped forward protectively.

"Don't start a fight!"

Too late, Ryan punched Bradley in the nose. this was bad.

Ryan's triumph didn't last long, Bradley got back at him by punching his stomach. Ouch.

"Break up!" The referee blew his whistle and came between the two boys. They glared at each other.

I pulled Bradley's arm and brought him away from the Ryan dude. I don't want anymore fight's happening, especially before a game. My first game.