➳ Party gone wrong

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

Chad's house was as big as our school. And that's really big for a house. The once perfect front lawn was already covered in beer bottles and toilet paper. You could hear the loud music and the voices of people slurring their words.

I took a deep breath and then walked through the front door. The music was really loud and people were shouting and jumping everywhere.

As I walked in some of the people stared at me, I guess I still gave off the stuck up bitch vibe. Not that it was bad, since it really did drive away the fake bitches.

"Wow, this is out of hand." I mumbled he chuckled and took my hand. I looked around to find anyone I knew here. I saw some kids I faintly remembered from school but that was all.

"Come on." Danny grabbed my hand and dragged me through the crowd. Finally we noticed Jasper who was having so much fun with his girls.

"Hey guys!" Jasper said holding a drink in his hands. He walked toward us from the crowd of girls, more like barbie dolls, but I decided to keep that to myself. I don't want to attract attention at all by starting a fight.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, looking around for the last time. He took a sip of his drink and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I Don't know... Wherever you find sluts you'll find them, probably." I laughed, true say. The guys were good people but they could be a bit fucked up. Referring nicely. I mean they were amazing at soccer but when it comes to girls, they are a bit stupid.

My team consisted of 18 guys and 1 girl. The guys could definitely be ball hogs most times but they were pretty friendly. Except for Bradley of course but he was getting nicer.

"I'm going to go get a drink." Danny said and then raised his eyebrow. "Want one?" I shook my head and he left to the kitchen. After a few seconds I noticed Jasper had left too, stupid guys leaving an innocent girl in this wild party. I walked around the house to try to find people I knew.

I saw Valentino but he was with two other girls in his arms so I decided to leave him alone. I also saw Bradley but he was laughing with another girl.

Boys and their girls, I thought and sighed. Now where can I find a decent friend?

"Bella!" Zane yelled waving one of his hands and running towards me. He was the goalie of the team, he was decent. Actually he was really good. He was from england so he had the most awesome british accent ever. If I had a british accent i'll never shut up, he has a british accent and he's the most quietest person ever. I thought he was mute the first time I met him, but he opened up to me after a few conversations.

"Hey Zane, what's up? The Guys ditched me" I said, he flipped his hair to the side and shrugged.

"Nothing much, the guys ditched me too but for the girls over there." I saw some of the guys with the girls. The ones that wanted to be their friends, the bitch girls from last time. I tried to hide a bit behind Zane because I didn't want to be noticed.

"Oh my god. Them. " He looked at me confused, looking back and forth he made this suspicious face.

"What about them? The popular snobs of the school?"

"They want me be to be their friends." I whispered, Zane laughed and couldn't stop laughing.

"Are you anti-social? Why are you scared of people because they want to be your friends?" I made a face at him, and shrugged. I didn't feel very insulted because it was kind of true, I was really picky when it came to my friends.