➳ In the Library

Thankfully I wasn't sick for so long, the school's nurse told me I was completely fine three days later. She paced around the room looking at her clipboard intensely. The room smelled like medication and throw up.

"You're good to go," she smiled as she looked up. I nodded and came off the bed, I waved at her and I walked out of the room.

Wow that chicken noodle soup really helped, I thought.

I walked down the crowded halls with a smile and walked towards Jasper. He was at his locker with Brittany, they were both smiling happily. They're faces were close and they were looking into each other's eyes. Jasper was whispering something to her and Brittany giggled in response.

"You guys are my couple goals," I told them. Jasper gave me a smug look and gave Brittany one more long kiss. Finally they broke apart, Brittany walked away and Jasper didn't take his eyes off her.

I giggled, he was so in love with her. I was honestly so glad that Brittany said yes since Jasper had liked her for such a long time. I remembered after soccer practise, he told me and Valentino how he liked her.

"Whipped," I whispered in his ear. He turned around in surprise and his face turned beet red.

"What are you talking about," he said defensively.

I raised my eyebrow and gave him the I know you like her a lot face. Finally he raised his hands in defeat.

"Yeah, I guess."

I did a little happy dance, Jasper looked really amused as I did my little jazz hands in the end.

"What's with the happy dance," Valentino said amusingly. He put his arm on my shoulders, bringing me to his side.

The proximity was too close and I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Just yano, Jasper admitted he was whipped," I told him. Valentino looked at Jasper with surprise, then engulfed him into a hug.

"That's great bro! Britney is a sweet girl and she's pretty good in the bedroom..." Jasper didn't hesitate to smack Valentino in the head.

Jasper glared at Valentino and then his face soften when he saw Valentino's amused expression.

"Man he really is whipped," Val scratched the back of his head.

I high fived him and Jasper just stood there red faced. Valentino just chuckled at Jasper and then went into deep thinking. His eyes were focused on the ground and his eyebrows were pursed together in concentration.

"So Bella are you feeling better?" Valentino asked me, he then but his hand on my forehead. I tried not to blush, his hands were hard yet soft. Really hard to explain however the feeling of his hand just felt right.

"Obviously good, I mean come on look at me." I put my hand under my chin, he smiled in response.

"That's good," he said.

"Class is going to start, guys," Jasper told us. He put his arms on both of our shoulders. He pushed us down the hallway with him.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

The library closed at 6 and it was 5:40. I really hated my english teacher at the moment because she gave me an assignment to do. The class had three days to do it since it was assigned the day I was sick, while I had only one day.

This assignment is going to be the death of me, I thought as I looked for another book on the topic I was assigned.

There was absolutely nobody in the library other than me and the crazy old librarian. I mean it is true, who the hell in the right mind would stay at the library until six. Sadley I left my phone back in my room so I couldn't text anybody.

I walked down and scanned the books.

"Boo," someone whispered. I yelled and turned around to see Valentino. I looked at him puzzled, why would he be at the library this hour?

"Why are you here?" I asked him, his hair was a bit messy. His trademark smirk was on his face and he looked at me with amusement.

"Well, actually I was in the library with a girl the other day." He admitted as he looked up to the sky as if he were daydreaming.

"I'm not going to even ask," I replied.

"Anyway's, I left my cell phone in one of the study rooms. Come with me," he dragged me farther from the entrance. We climbed up the stairs and went into the study room area.

He opened the door for me and I walked in, it smelled like cologne. I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

Valentino looked at me sheepishly, "She really likes the smell of axe."

I raised my eyebrows, I honestly hated the smell of axe. I mean it's okay if the guy puts a small amount however most guys have the tendency to put a shitload on.

We both looked around the room, I knelt down to look under the tables while Valentino looked through the shelves.

"How the hell did you lose it?" I asked him, he shrugged.

"She was pretty wild," he answered. Then he chuckled at the memory. I really didn't need to know that, I just rolled my eyes in response and went out of the room. We had already spent so much time here and I decided that I spent enough time looking for a phone.

We both walked down the stairs, then I realised the library had no lights on.

"Why is it so dark?" I asked, then looked at the clock on the wall: It was 6:10. How did I not notice this sooner? I am so dumb.

"Shit, the libraries closed." I yelled and ran to the entrance. The librarian wasn't at the front desk and the doors were locked. I banged them but they wouldn't open.

"Do you have your phone?" He asked, I shook my head.

I looked at Valentino with wide eyes, I was locked in the library.

With no contact with anyone on the outside,

with Valentino.

fuck my life.