1. Forced marriage

"Congratulations Mr.Min. you are accepted as a model in Leandor fashion designing company."
This was like a dream to yoongi as this job was unexpected yet unbelievable as he got a job in world's number one fashion designing company. He was a 20 year's old experience less college student. This was like a miracle as his mother was sick and he needed money for her sickness.

Park Jimin was the CEO of the company. Elegant, strict yet mysterious. He was same age as Yoongi, 20 years old.
"Welcome Mr.Min to our company. We all trust you. So work with your full energy. You will work here 3months as trainer and then we will make you as a permanent employ”, Jimin said to Yoongi while shaking hands.

"Mission begins now", a shadow passed away.

Yoongi join jimin's company as model although he is still in college because his sick mother. Yoongi felt lucky yet unbelievable as he has not worked anywhere before.

Yoongi was working in the company about one year.
All went well within this year except one thing. yoongi joined the company he felt weird as always someone who came close to him get died or disappeared unreasonably. Yet he ignore those weird feelings as he thought he was over thinking.
One day Jimin's father came to the company and he asked Yoongi to meet him.
"Can i come in Mr.Park ? ", Yoongi asked while opening the door.
"Yes come in. Sit please.", Mr.park said while closing the laptop and making his eye sight towards Yoongi.
" I wanted to talk about a serious matter. Don't think i quickly take this decision without thinking. This was a idea from long time and i think this is the time to do it. Yoongi, you should marry Jimin.", Mr park said in a serious tone.
Yoongi was beyond the shock. This was really unexpected.
"What? I mean do you mean it?" I'm sorry but..."
Before yoongi can continue Mr park cut him in the middle of the talk as said.
"No, Don't worry. You can think and give a answer. But i accept only positive answers."
"Sorry Mr park but I'm really sorry I'm not yet ready for a marriage and i already have a girlfriend. Beside all reasons I don't have any feeling towards Mr park."
"I said earlier that i don't take no as an answer. I will return tomorrow. Get ready with a positive answer.", Mr park left the office leaving a frustrated yoongi.
"Shit. What happened just now?", yoongi said while banging the table.

Yoongi got to know that Mr park was a dangerous mafia. Yoongi argued several days about this matter about Mr park. But he wanted Yoongi to marry Jimin. So as a warning sign he kidnapped yoongi's mother and threatened him. Same night yoongi's girlfriend broke up with him without a proper reason. He guessed Mr park must have threatened her as well. So yoongi got no choice but to agree to marry Jimin.

"Mr. Park, i will agree to your decision.", yoongi accepted the defeat.
"Then let's inform Jimin about this marriage."

----------------
Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊