9. New beginning

After few days jimin's father called yoongi.
" Hi yoongi, how are you?"
"I'm fine sir. I recovered. After few days they will discharge me."
"Do you know about jimin..." Mr park was cut by super happy yoongi.
" I'm really happy sir. At last I take a decision to be happy with my love and he is with me in my bed, cuddling with me. I didn't realised he is such a cutie"
"You? what do you mean?"
"My love sir"
"You hurt him yoongi. I truated you. shit why am I still talking to you???..."
Mr park cut the call.
"Sir?" "What the..?"
"Hey no curses. who called you? why are you shouting? Didn't you see i was sleeping", Jimin complain while pouting like a baby more hugging yoongi by side, more like he was sleeping on yoongi.
" Jimin it is your father. I think he got to know about the accident" jimin become sad immediately " hey don't be sad. We will convince him later. Now lets live our time." Yoongi said while pecking his hair. "Umm..by the way, why didn't you get a bed normally vip rooms have an extra bed? " , yoongi asked.
Jimin panicked.
" why don't you like me to stay with you in the same bed?" , jimin pouted sadly.
"No no no...its not like that. I like it very much. Don't feel sad."

Its been 2 years after their marriage. Yoonmin live in yoongi's old house( mother's house in the village) as jimin's father unreasonably took all given properties and positions and change all contact numbers. Yoongi didn't mind at all as he always wanted to live a normal life he became a professor in the countryside University. Although they couldn't live a billionaire life like before they lived as a happy couple. Another reason they had to choose a village side for their living was Jimin had a bad effect with that accident. He afraid of meeting people and go out of the house. As this didn't cured with time yoongi contacted a psychiatrist 6months ago.

"Make your husband meet with his family and friends slowly. Gradually he will get cured. But don't rush. Don't show him that you are considering him as a sick person. Act normal but yet be careful because we are treating a traumatised person.", were the words that doctor told.
He started a plan to cure Jimin slowing without damaging his brain. As doctor said first only known people should make contact with Jimin first but unfortunately Jimin have no friends and his family left them without a clue.
" Jimin I have never told you about my college life. It was full of fun. I had 5 friends. V, jk, hobi, RM, jin..."
So Yoongi planed to make meet Jimin with his friends so 6 months yoongi telling information and enjoying moments about his friends so Jimin won't get suspicious and mess all things. Yoongi plan the 2nd year anniversary with surprise entry of his friends.

---------------
Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊