18. End

Jimin came towards Yoongi and hugged him tightly. It was really hard 2 years for both of them. Although Jimin was only obsessed, they both were lovers. So they had missed each other a lot. They slept whole day hugging and smelling each others intoxicating fragrance.
They happily spend the their time several days. One day Yoongi needed to show his improvements. So he asked Jimin to go to his company. “Jimin lets go to our office today together.  You didn't see I made few differences in the office. I felt alone without you so I focused on office to keep me in senses. I made many modifications. Lets go"
They both entered to the office. Office was totally different. It was more modernised.
" Yoongi how many years I’ve missed? Why do I feel like I came here after about 20 years", Jimin pouted.
" you are still so cute. Come sit on my lap. I have some work. For the lunch lets go for a lunch date or else we can you to a date after the lunch. What do you want?"
"Umm...i want a date after the lunch."
"Okay, then let me complete this work quickly. "
"Shall I help you?"
"No please stay like that. I missed your warmness most"
" me too Yoongi"
" I love you my baby", Yoongi kissed Jimin’s head.
"I love you too Yoongi." , Jimin kissed on his cheek. But after got what he just do, he quickly hide his face on Yoongi’s chest to hide the pink shade appeared on his face. Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness.

Secretary came with short red skirt and white blouse where 2 buttons were open. Her first appearance made Jimin angry but hide it. Secretary and Yoongi talked about work. Secretary was bit more touchy. Jimin just shrugged it off.
They went to date and came home at late night.
"Good night Yoongi "
"Good night my baby"

Next morning Jimin was watching television alone, as Yoongi went office.
          Breaking news; a female body was found floating on the river. She was wearing red skirt and white blouse. Her face was attacked by acid so it was hard to identified by police.
Jimin smirked and changed the TV channel.

_____END_____