15. Turned tables

Day of the mission
“Please Yoongi”, Jimin was showing his puppy eyes to manipulate his husband.
“No. I said no. Can’t you remember last time what happened?” , Yoongi protested.
“V said everyday same thing will not happen. So let me go”
“Please understand”
“No. I want to go this time. I couldn’t go last time also.”, Jimin stubbornly said.
Going to club was a part of plan. V made increase Jimin’s curiosity and now he was excited about this. But Yoongi’s protest against going to club was not in the plan. Yoongi was feeling bad so he was trying his best to stop this mission as they are risking his love’s life. Although security was confirmed he has a bad feeling about this mission. At last Yoongi let Jimin go to the club.
Like last time V and Jimin were kidnapped by group of people and they were tied in a chair like last time. RM and Jin was watching them from cctv and others were secretly watching from a hidden room. They were  in their full readiness.
One man remove Jimin’s blindfold and sit In front of  him. He was crying continuously.
“Nice to meet you Jimin. Only son of my enemy Mr. Leandor . Weak boy. Today I will ruin you to take my revenge.”
“Please let me go. I’m afraid. Please.”
“No princess. Not today”
He was about to touch him,
Snap
he fell on the floor while a sharp glass on his chest.
“You kept your filthy hands to find your death. Shadow is back”  saying that Jimin started to stab continuously to the person. He seemed to be like completely different person. His facial expression was like he will kill all within a second.
“Oh shoot” all ran towards them and tried to stop him.
Once Jimin saw Yoongi, his angry eyes turned soften. He smiled at Yoongi and got unconscious.
“That means always Jimin was the shadow.”

-------------------

Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊