17.treatment

Jimin's treatment started. It was really hard for him as he went back to the depressed state because of the separation of his lover. More accurately, his obsession. He felt useless to live. He found no reason to breath. So he started to do self harm as he thought he would never able to meet him. As he tried it several times, he was send to a special area where hospital crew were more observational than other sections. Always they were observed by a nurse continuously as a shift. And therapeutic approaches such as dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) and cognitive–behavioural therapy (CBT), and emotion-regulation training may all be used to treat adolescents who self-harm.
    " A new nurse will come today so don't make unnecessary fuss.", old lady nurse warned Jimin. Jimin was just staying in the sleeping position on the bed staring at the ceiling. his mind was empty.
"Hi I’m the new nurse. My name is Alexa. I’m same age as you. We can enjoy our time."
"..."No response from Jimin
"Hey?"
"Can you hear me?"
" oh my god I should inform the head. He is not responding."
Alexa informed the doctor. Doctor came with few nurses and gave Jimin a vaccine. Then he slowly slept.
"Doctor can I know what happened to this patient? He is still so young. "
" He is suffering from depression, anxiety and DID. First we will treat for his depression. After that we will treat him for anxiety and DID together. It’s been 3months he got admitted,  we still couldn’t move him from his depressed state"
“What is the reason?”
“He was obsessed with his lover. Their separation made him like this. I think we should talk about this matter to his guardian. The problem is if he get home his depression will get cured but his DID will kill others. We can’t treat for his DID in this state. If we do, it will occur a brain death.”
"It is really a sensitive matter. I also try to make his respond." ,Alexa said and doctor agreed.

At Mr Leandor mansion;
"Do you want to know the reason I forced you to marry Jimin? It was because you were the only person who made him smile.

Jimin was mom's boy. But after what happened to him and his mother, he traumatised. He went to depression and he had frequent anxiety attacks.
So he was treated 3months in psychiatric hospital and another 1 year, home treated. As other children started to care him specially and start to pity him for his mental condition. He didn’t like to get pitied, so we change the schools. It was your school. At his new school all people bully him because he can't talk properly because of the anxiety and they didn’t know about his past. You being a heartthrob you never noticed him.  But one day you helped him to be freed from his bullies. For the first time after that incident he asked me that he like a boy is it okay to propose him. Do you know he was smiling at that time. It was the first time I saw that smile after a long time. But he came home sad next day evening and said that the boy reject him. That boy was you..."
" Actually sir I always against bullying so I helped many people I can't remember their faces and being school heartthrob was not easy. Daily someone will propose me. I was not a play boy. I was focused on my studies so I reject all of them."
"Jimin understood you. That's why he waited until you achieve your dream. But you got a girlfriend. Jimin's heart broken. He came and cried. I couldn't take his tears so I forced you and told him that you asked to marry him. He became really happy. So he laugh. his laugh was something I wanted to hear everyday.", Mr Leandor said while wiping soft tears falling from his eyes.
“sir, everything will be okay. He will come home quickly.”
“Call me dad son. You are a precious gem my daughter got.”
“Thank you dad for giving me a diamond”

Psychiatric hospital;

Jimin’s medication therapy and Alex’s company made Jimin move out of depression. It took whole 6 months to take out from that state.
From today his treatments for DID will start. He got transferred to another special room. It was a white colour room where all things in that room was pure white. He was wearing a pure white dress. This treatment is called as white room treatment.
As DID is a mental disorder which cannot be cured so white room treatment is for merge personalities and make him know his personality and have a proper control on himself. Merging two personalities is a painful process. The person have to suffer mental pain until he get the control over himself.
While taking this treatment Jimin got to know that his other personality is known as shadow and that personality is ruthless and merciless. He was sad as he got a bad personality but doctors made him understand that personality is made from yourself to protect you as your true self is so much selfless. We can't live in this cruel world with only a soft heart. Its okay to be little hard hearted. So Jimin accepted his both personalities.

At the end of the 2 years of torture he was fully cured and he got released from the psychiatric hospital as a boy with stable mental condition. At least that’s how doctor said.