8. Pain

3 months later

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and saw crying Jimin. At once doctors came in as checked him. He got to know that he was in coma 3 months after they got hit by a truck in that night. Yoongi regretted every thing he had done to Jimin. He wanted to asked jimin's forgiveness and a second chance to start over a relationship.

" Jimin",yoongi called Jimin who was still crying on the near the bed.
" yes hyung? Do you want something? Is it paining? Shall i call the doctor again?"
yoongi was bombarded with load of questions by Jimin. Yoongi smiled as he saw how Jimin was same as before. His love, care, kindness is overflowing. His one word is enough to make him calm down. But what happened that day? Why did he behave like that.
"Please come an sit here.", yoongi pat beside him in the bed.
"What do you mean? Why?", Jimin was confused.
" Don't talk a word. Come and lie beside me. I need your warmth. Please can you?"
Jimin quietly went towards the bed and lie uncomfortable way.
"Please be relax. I have no physical pain so no need to afraid of me being hurt because of you. Keep your head on me. You can hug me of you like"
Jimin felt like a dream. He always wished to sleep like that. So he slept side hugging his husband while keeping his head on his chest feeling the warmth of his husband. Both were sharing there warmth. But yoongi want to know the truth so again he called Jimin.

"Jimin can i ask you something?"
Jimin hummed as he didn't want to disturb the warmth he getting even by a word.
"What happened on that night? When i go to the wash room? Why you behave like that? And i need to know what happened from that moment to..."he sighed. “to the moment of the accident happen. Please can you tell?"
Jimin panicked.
He wanted to run away but his husband was hugging him securely.
Yoongi noticed the panicked Jimin so he kissed on his hair and said, "please Jimin. Can you tell me?"
Jimin sighed in defeat.

"When you go to washroom she also followed you. I was so jealous as you were talking to her. You didn't even introduce me as your husband. I know i hoped some more than i should. But..."
Jimin was saying the story with a sad face. So yoongi cut him and said, " you have every right to get jealous so don't be sad. It's my mistake i didn't introduce you. I'm sorry for that." Yoongi again kissed Jimin on his head and told Jimin to continue the story.

Jimin felt little happy but again felt sad remembering that day.
"She came towards me and asked me she want to talk with me alone. She take me to an alone place. I felt little scared.
I'm sorry for being a scared, weak, pathetic person. Even I'm a boy i can't be brave and stay strong even in front of a girl." A tear drop from his eyes but he continued the story. Yoongi wanted to comfort him but as he can't disturb his story so he just caressed his head randomly giving a peck on his hair.

"She told many bad things about me. She told that I'm a murderer but I'm not please believe me. Everyone is saying I'm bad. Its hard. Its hard to be still good after people telling all bad things without doing them. No one believe me.", Jimin was crying very hard. But yoongi couldn't find word to comfort him as he also one of the person who didn't believe him. He felt guilty for everything. He also need to cry screaming his lungs out as he did bad to his husband. So he continued giving kisses on his head and hugged more tightly. Tears were dropping from yoongi's eyes also. After sometime jimin again start the story.
"I don't know what happened next. After being scared, next thing i remember you were standing in front of me. I felt happy and secured so i smiled. But you seem to be angry. I was confused. You shouted Riya to go so i felt happy as yoy protect me from her. But you dragged me to the car park...." both were silent for few seconds. tears never stop falling. "You slapped me. Slap was so hard but i physical pain was painless with compared to pain in my heart. The words that escape from you were like you were stabbing to my heart over and over. Word hate you told me made a pain that i can even die on the same spot.
You left me in pain. I begged you to stay but you didn't hear. It is paining. Still paining. I can feel it.", Jimin stopped and again start to cry again screaming. Pouring out all the pain he had to bare.
" i don't know how did i stands in the middle of the road. You came again and said you don't hate me. That word gave me hope to live in this world. I wanted to live. But next second all hopes scattered. My heart is a play ground hyung. All people play will it. At last my own destiny tried to play with my heart. Giving and taking back hopes. I'm tired. But I need you. So I came back for you and waited till you wake up. That was the story hyung. Story you wanted to know desperately. Please let's forget this things. If this stay in my mind I will die daily. Let me forget things and stay with you.", Jimin was crying. Yoongi also crying. Both hugging each other securely. After few hours yoongi again talked.

"Jimin?"
"Yes hyung? Tell? "
"Can you please forgive me for all of the things i did in the past and give me a second chance? Second chance to prove that i love you?"
"Do you love me hyung?"
"Yes jiminie. I love you. "
"I love you too hyung. I'm really happy. I forgive you. Even the pain you gave me was unbearable, if i leave you because of that, pain that i get without you will be the most unbearable pain. For me even heaven will be painful without you hyung. Don't ever leave me again."
"Then, park Jimin will you be my husband and live with me forever?
" yes of course hyung. I will be your husband and i really like to live with you forever."

Jimin wanted this life. So he choose to forgive and accepted the proposal.

-------------
Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊