13. kidnapped

"Can I go to the club with v? Pretty please?", Jimin was showing his cuteness to take permission from yoongi to go to club with v. V invited him for the first time so he wanted to go. He never have been somewhere with friends.

But yoongi's problem was that the location was a club. He know it is not a good place to go for a innocent person like him. But he can't stop Jimin also as Jimin is excited to go. At last yoongi accept the defeat as V promised that he will protect him. So he let Jimin go with v.

At the club car park

V and Jimin got out from car. When they started to walk towards club few people came and tried to kidnap Jimin. But as v became a trouble they kidnapped both V and Jimin.

Jimin opened his eyes hardly. He was tied to a chair. His hands and mouth also tied with a clothe. V was same as Jimin but still he was unconscious. V's eyes also tied.

A person started to walk towards Jimin and sat in front of him.

"Mr park Jimin. Weakness of Mr Min, CEO of leandor fashion designing company and Mr park, mafia king in south Korea. Nice to meet you...oh I'm sorry I forgot."
He untied the mouth of Jimin. "Now talk"
"Who are you? Why did you kidnap me and my friend? Let us go please", Jimin pleaded.
"Oh i kidnap you because i want to ruin my enemies Mr park and Mr min by ruining you."

"What do you mean ruining me? Are you going to kill me?"
"Oh you are so innocent. Don't worry i will do what i want." , saying that he start to touch jimin's leg. "By the way I'm Mr Lee"
"Please I'm scared. Let me go"
"Don't worry princess I will let you go but not now."

Snap

"Hahaha...you kept your filthy hands on a wrong guy. By the way, nice to meet you. I'm shadow, in another words, I'm your death." Shadow start to cut all the people brutally killed them without showing a bit of mercy.

Snap

Police sirens sounds heard and v and Jimin was saved by the police. They went home with their partners. Yoongi took Jimin home and went to the police again.

" brutal deaths were recorded in that place. Only V and Jimin was alive. I got statements from both v and Jimin. Jimin said Mr lee kidnapped to ruin him so he can ruin both Mr min and mr park. Who is Mr. Lee?"
"Mr lee is our business enemy."
"And Jimin said that Mr lee tried to touch him so he get scared. Then he get unconscious. As v's statement, like Jimin said he heard jimin's cries and begs and after some time they stopped. And some person called shadow came and kill all the people. As his eyes were closed he didn't see how shadow look like. We need to do few works. This murderer giving me a daily headache. That psycho might be taking revenge or something but because of him, we have to suffer.', policeman said in an uninterested way.

"Sir, these are the cctv records around the location. But after entering kidnappers and victims no one have entered or left the place. As there is no other way to enter into that place except the front door, there is no person left. We even checked whole place. We couldn't find a single being." Constable hand over the files to policeman.

“we will inform you if we found something about this case.”
“Thank you”, Yoongi shake his hands with policeman and left. When he came after several days, policeman said, they already closed the case as there were no proofs and the dead people were wanted criminals.

---------------------

Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊