7. slap

Yoongi dragged Jimin to the car park. Yooni was fuming in anger. He felt betrayed. His husband is a monster with a innocent mask. He almost fall in love with jimin. Feeling of betrayal mixed with the hidden anger about forced marriage and mother's death. Yoongi lost his senses. Anger took over him.

Slap

Yoongi slapped Jimin very hard. Jimin fall on the ground making a deep cut on his cheek because of the yoongi's ring. Coner of the mouth also got cut because of the pressure received. Blood was flowing continuously from his mouth and his cheek.

Yoongi's eye was blinded with anger. He didn't saw the pitiful view infront of him.

"You are a monster Jimin who has a innocent mask
I thought correct you are just pretending innocent.
because of you Riya broke up with me.
If i didn't come she would have dead now.
You nearly murdered her.
NO
You are a murderer.
Because you forced the marriage my mothers sickness got increased and she died because of you. You killed her.
I hate you"

With that yoongi left Jimin alonw without even looking back once. Anger took best to yoongi. All regrets, anger, yoongi hid within him, poured out at once.
Yoongi went home and drink alcohol as he felt angry frustrated and guilty. Guilty because without knowing reasons or truth, he shouted and slap jimin.

He waited but Jimin didn't come. As it is 2am, he threw his ego and went to find Jimin.
When he came to the car park Jimin was nowhere to be found. So he roamed shouting the name. Finally finding he spot a person like Jimin in the middle of the road. Within milliseconds he identified and quickly ran towards him.

Jimin's white dress was now red. His wrists were covered with many cuts. Slap cut yoongi gave on left cheek was freshened by many new cuts overlapping eachother.
Shocked Yoongi tried to talk Jimin but Jimin didn't hear or move a bit. Yoongi was dragging him as they were in the middle of the road. Jimin didn't move. He was shaking his head and murmuring same thing.
"...Please don't hate me. I love you. I didn't kill your mother. I love her. I love my mother. I didn't kill her. Please don't leave me alone..."

Yoongi said, "Jimin lets go home "
No response but murmuring same thing as before. He was like chanting.

Yoongi pleaded, "Please I'm sorry i didn't mean anything I said before. I don't hate you...

Flash light. Noise with horn.

THUD

All became black within milliseconds.

----------------
Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊