Chapter 4 (The Village)

Warning! Contains sexual scenes on this chapter. And foul language.

Throughout the rest of the journey on the way to the Orc's village, Nandral carried the unconscious Robin in his arms. Much to the confusion of the orcs with him. They wanted to ask, but forced themselves not to, and just decided to remain quiet until they reached the village. Few hours later, the familiar site of the wooden gate which serves as the entrance inside greeted the group. Two guard orcs met with them and greeted the group upon their return.

"Did the others arrive yet?" Nandral asked them.

"Yes, commander. Not too long ago," He replied.

Nandral thanked him and ordered the gate to be opened. With the unconscious boy still in his arms, he entered his hometown and all the orcs who saw his arrival stopped and bowed at him. It was a sign of respect and gratitude for him. As someone who protected the village from powerful mages and knights from the human kingdom. When the war threatened to kill all orcs of their tribe, he bravely stepped alone in the battlefield and took them all. That earned him the respect and admiration of all the orcs in his tribe. With many aspiring to become just like him.

As Nandral continued to walk, one Orc approached him. "Commander, may I ask about the unconscious boy in your arms?"

Nandral stopped and stared at the orc. The orc froze when his eyes landed on him. While he's respected. He's also feared amongst his brethren. For he doesn't hesitate to punish those who bring harm to their home. And he's ruthless in training their warriors.

"This boy... Is the savior," The words left his mouth and everyone began whispering to each other.

"Savior? That small human?"

"We can finally take down the kingdom of Wundievil!"

"We have the savior in our tribe!"

"I see. Should I bring him to where the other captured humans are?"

"No. I'll handle him," Nandral said and walked away.

He knew that if he agreed to bring him to the other captives it would not be pretty for the boy. For orcs would usually choose the man they want to violate there. Sometimes, orcs also choose their mates from them. But, those who doesn't, casually picks one they want to fuck. It's in their nature after all. It's what their kind is known for. Only difference is that they prefer men more than women. Other tribes questioned this saying how could they produce offspring with man, but thankfully they've found a way to fix that. After one of their ancestors claimed a wizard who helped their tribe grow.

Nandral walked to his home and entered. His home was empty except for some table and chair. As he doesn't stay too often. Walking to his room he settled the boy down on his bed and tucked him in. He stared at Robin's face observing him up close. And internally commented on how beautiful this boy was. Truly someone an orc like him would want to violate. Back on their way home, he felt how warm he was when he was holding him close to his body and he almost got hard. Unfortunately, that is impossible. For long ago, when he battled a wizard, before dying he curse him to never be aroused by anything. Depleting his libido. This shocked everyone, as an orc's libido is equal to their pride.

For someone who frequently fucked men he would found, to suddenly being unable to get hard. It was a terrible fate for Nandral. His tribesmen tried all they can to help him to no avail. Nandral however, instead of thinking about the curse. Decided to dedicate himself to just bringing victory for his people. And making his father proud. Though, that doesn't mean he's not bothered by it. And so, staring closely at Robin he imagined what he would look like under him breathing heavily as he thrust back and forth inside him. His small body under his. Nandral couldn't help his wild thoughts for the boy. And it bewildered him. He never felt this way before for someone. Back then, when he would fuck someone, he wouldn't see them again or sleep with them again after.

Suddenly, something familiar that he didn't felt for a long time came down his manhood. And he looked down surprised to see he was hard. Shocked he grabbed ahold of his throbbing dick to make sure everything was real. It twitched when he touched it and he felt a little pleasure. But, how? He wondered. The memory of Robin healing his wound earlier came to mind, and he realize that perhaps his powers not only healed his injury but cured him of his curse too. Taking out his bulging dick, he looked proud at it as it was now hard once more. Veins protruded from the skin and precum leaked from the tip. This dick of his has conquered many ass before he was cursed, but now that it's gone, he only wants one ass to penetrate, and that's Robin's.

Still looking at his sleeping figure, he stroke his dick up and down slowly. As he imagined the boy crying beneath him his pace began to go faster and he groaned in pleasure. Imagining him calling out his name, he went faster and put his free hand on top of his dick and loads of cum sprayed out. Breathing heavily, he looked at his hands full of cum. It has been long since he was able to release this plenty of cum. Wiping his hands clean he checked Robin to see if any of his cum sprayed on him. And there was one tiny drop of white near his mouth.

Reaching out he used the pad of his thumb and placed it on his cheek. But, instead of wiping it clean, he drew it close to his mouth and slowly opened his mouth wiping it on his tongue. Loud knocks interrupted Nandral and he checked at Robin one last time before answering to his door.

Upon opening one orc stood in front. "Greetings, commander. The chief is calling for you."

Hi guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long. But here it is! Hope you enjoy this update. Love you!!