Chapter 10 (Take me)

The conversation of Nandral and his father had stuck itself into Robin's mind. Even as they arrived home. He sat at the room which Nandral had provided for him, while Nandral himself was outside training with his axe. Having been in the same position in bed since he arrived, Robin thought deep inside his mind about the meaning of Nandral's words.

Was he just making him believe that he cared for him? Was the concern he showed him wasn't genuine? Are the words he offered to him during his breakdown all lies? Robin can't help but think. He doesn't want to know the answer. He wants to believe Nandral cared for him and he wished it to remain at that. But, he wasn't a fool. He know he had to face the truth. And there is only one way he can. By talking to Nandral himself.

***

Outside the house, Nandral was training with his axe, swinging it around the air. With a ferocious, yet skillful manner. The way he moves his body was unexpectedly quick despite his large size. After a few more minutes of self-training Nandral decided that he had enough. And returned inside. There, he found the boy waiting for him. But, unlike the usual jolly and joyful greetings he regularly received. He gave him none. He just sat there with a serious expression on his face. The same way, he had been when the two of them were just strangers to each other.

Understandably, he became worried and approached him. "Why are you down here? I thought you were asleep. Is everything okay?" He asked the boy.

Looking up Robin answered him. "Yeah, I just woke up. Quite a while ago."

"Since when? You should've called for me."

"Since you had that conversation with your father," Nandral instantly froze at his words. "I heard everything that you two talked about."

Nandral remained frozen on spot. He knew. There's no use hiding it now then. He thought. He doesn't need to act all soft and nice. For it isn't who he truly was in the first place. "So, do you hate me now? Are you gonna try to run away? Or, are you gonna kill me?"

"No!" Robin said as he spoke about such outrageous claims. "I would never do that. I just want one thing."

"What is it?"

"The truth. I want to know if you really cared about me. If what you said was true. That you care for me. And that you will always be by my side. Tell me, were they all... true?"

Nandral walked close to the boy and took his chin with his large fingers and lifted his face so that he can look at his eyes. "Little one, I would never say those things if I didn't care for you. I never said those things to anyone before, only to you. Even as I fucked men before, never have I said words like those to them. Only you, Robin. Only you."

"What would you if I run from you?" He asked him.

"I would chase you. And believe me, I will catch you. And once I do, you can only imagine the things I would do to you my little one," He replied while brushing his large fingers on Robin's rosy cheek.

"What If I don't run? And decide to stay here with you?"

"You will still get fucked by me. Only if you want to. Like I said, I don't want your body only. I want your all. Heart, mind, soul and even your destiny. No matter how hard it is. I will wait."

"What If I said I'm ready now?" To his surprise Robin's delicate hand touched his cock which grew instantly hard. "Someone's excited."

Nandral growled warningly,"Careful little one. Orcs aren't to be teased. I might not be in control of myself and just went on fucking you."

"Go ahead. Take me. I surrender myself to you."

"Do you know what you're saying. Once I fucked you, you'll be completely mine. I won't let you go, even if you cry. I'll chain you if I have to."

Robin knows that this type of love isn't right. But, it's the only love he's ever had. And as long as that love comes from Nandral. Then he'll foolishly accept it.

"You're the first person to genuinely care for me. So, I willingly offer my all to you. I'm yours to take now. I want you Nandral. Please, take me. Make me feel good. With your glorious cock."

As soon as those words came out from Robin's mouth, something snap inside Nandral and all reason has fled him. Like a savage beast, he hoisted Robin up to his waist and took his lips hungrily. Holding his head in place he kissed him aggressively invading his mouth with his tongue. Savoring it's taste. Finally, he thought inside his mind. I can finally claim you as mine.

Pulling away from the kiss Robin breathed heavily and licked his now wet lips. With a feverish look, he looked at Nandral hungrily asking for more.

Kicking the door to their room, Nandral pushed Robin down to his bed and began dropping kisses on his neck. Robin whose mind was filled with pleasure, circled his small arms around his back.

"There's one thing you should know, little one. We don't do anything like prepping someone when we fuck. Pleasure and pain. That's what we give them. Are you sure you want this?"

"Do you want me to say no?" He's reply shocked the orc.

"No," Nandral answered honestly.

"Then fuck me, now."

Not wasting another time, Nandral pulled the cloth covering his cock down, which revealed his ever large really hard dick. Wet drops of precum drip from it's tip, making Robin licked his lip. Crawling towards him, he used his two small hands and held the orc's dick between them. Nandral moaned in pleasure as he did. Robin started rubbing his cheeks onto his cock, making Nandral's dick feel immense pleasure that he immediately cummed. Which was a first, as it usually took him longer time to cum, that his partners get exhausted as he fucks them till' morning, not wanting to finish without cumming.

But, this boy... Whose about to experience sex for the first time, made him cum just by touching his dick. Grabbing a hold of his head, he positioned his large cock into his mouth and looked down and said, "Suck it. I wanna know how your tongue feels on my dick."

Slowly moving his face to the large green cock, with bulging veins, due to his incredible erection. Robin stuck his tongue out and began licking his cock's tip. Nandral lifted his face up in pleasure as Robin continued. However Nandral couldn't wait anymore and so grabbed the back of his head with his large hand. And pushed his dick inside. Robin gagged at how big it felt inside his mouth. And how it seemed to be just getting bigger.

Feeling another incoming release, Nandral let out a growl as he filled Robin's mouth with his semen. Pulling away, Robin's mouth dripped with cum and he looked at Nandral. "It's yours," He said with an erotic face which awoken the beast inside Nandral.

Growling, Nandral ripped all of Robin's clothes covering him just in a second. And pushed him down. Positioning his cock in his entrance Nandral looked at Robin one last time before he penetrates him.

"I'm gonna fuck you now. And I won't be able to stop even if you cry. I'll stop when I want to stop. Be prepared."

"I am."

Without further hesitation Nandral pushed all of his length inside Robin in one swift thrust. And Robin underestimating the pain of intercourse, let out a scream as the orc's dick tore through his ass.

"With this, you're mine," Nandral said leaning down and kissing Robin on the lips.

There it is! The long awaited moment. Boom! Nandral finally popped his cherry. And he'll pop another of his cherry in the upcoming chapters.😉

Its my first time writing a sex scene as I usually just view them on some yaoi I can find. But, I did my best on this one. And hopes it was enough.