Chapter 5 (The Village Part 2)

Warning! Foul language and explicit scene.

Standing in front of a familiar wooden house he's been into, so many times. Nandral knocked three times on the door and waited for his father to answer. When no one came, he decided to just let himself in and look for him, himself. Once inside, he heard noises coming from a room near him and he opened the door to see his father all naked with a human crying as he was about to be taken of his virginity in his new hole.

"My, my, what a disgrace of a soldier you are. Crying like this," His father taunted the man.

"Please, I beg you. Just kill me!" The man pleaded when he felt something long and thick poke through his dripping wet vagina. "How!? I'm a man! What did you do to me!?"

"Don't worry. The fruit you were fed earlier, it makes a human man grow a pussy like that of a woman. Not only that, it also gives you a womb so you can carry a child. Here, can you feel my dick rubbing?"

"Nooo! Stop! I feel weird!" The man shivered as he began to rub at his entrance. For down the man's balls was a vaginal canal that had grown, after he was fed a strange fruit along with the other captives.

"You seem wet enough, I'll start entering. Ngggg!!" The old orc then slowly pushed the tip of his bulging cock inside his new and ripe pussy.

"Ahhhhh!!!" The man screamed in pain as he felt as if he was being teared apart.

"There!" Without even a warning, the old orc aggressively pushed him down to him that all of his length was inside.  The man had tears in his eyes as he screamed. Blood poured out his vagina symbolizing that his chastity was gone. "Now, I'll move."

"No. Stop! It's too big. You're tearing me!"

"Hahaha. You're just like a woman. Oh, look your dicks hard while I'm fucking your pussy. Should I go for your asshole next?"

"No! Stop this! Don't touch me there!" He grabbed his dick in his large hands and began to stroke it, while thrusting in and out of him.

"Father," Nandral announced his presence.

The older orc turned around while still fucking the man. "Oh, you're here," He said between huffs as he continued to thrust in and out while the man cries in pain from the first time sex. "So, how did it go? Did you catch the savior?"

"Yes. He's currently at my house," Nandral answered as if he was talking to a superior than a parent. After all, orcs doesn't really have paternal relationship with their children. For most of them was just a result of continuous rape of their men prisoners.

"But... I heard somewhere that Wundievel was celebrating right now. Something about the savior being confirmed?" The two talked ignoring the sound the man was making as he was being fucked relentlessly.

"There were two people summoned actually. However, the one we have is the real savior."

"How are you sure?"

"He cured me."

"Cured you?" He raised a skeptical eyebrow.

"Of my curse. I am now able to get hard," The older orc was shocked he stopped fucking the man... For only a moment and he began thrusting again. "Wasn't the one that curse you a powerful wizard? Not even the greatest shaman I know could lift it. But, if it's as you say, prove it."

Nandral watched as his father continued to fuck the man who has tears in eyes. He imagined the face of Robin making the same expression as the man was, as he fucked him hard non-stop. And it didn't take that long for his pants to bulge. He was so hard his fat giant green cock with red pinkish tip could rip out his pants.