Chapter 12 (Sweet Morning)

The next day, Robin woke up feeling very warm and cozy. And it is when he opened his eyes he realized that Nandral's big strong arms was wrapped around him. This is probably the first morning Robin felt happy to be awake. And unable to contain his happiness he snuggled onto his lover's warm chest like a child. Nandral who felt his little human's warmth smiled and rubbed his head affectionately.

"That's one way to wake me up, little one," He said and gave Robin a peck on the lips. However, Robin wanted more and eventually he showered his face with a bunch of kisses which made Robin laugh in delight.

"Goodmorning, Nandral," Robin greeted him with a smile that took Nandral's breath away.

"It's a good morning indeed. When you are the one waking up beside me," He kissed his forehead.

"Do you have something to do for today?" Robin asks hoping that he is free so that they can have the day all to themselves.

"Unfortunately, I do. I have to give the soldiers their daily training," He said sitting up. Robin was a bit bummed but knew Nandral has his own duties he needs to take care of.

Still, he can't help his feeling and hugged Nandral right who embraced him in response. And as the two was in each others hold, Robin took notice of Nandral's morning wood.

"Wow, I can't believe that something so big was inside me," He said.

"Well, you better prepare little one. This cock will be inside you a couple more times," Nandral said seductively. Just then, something came inside Robin's mind.

Crawling out of Nandral's embrace and kneeling down to his cock, Robin pulled his clothing down there which exposed his bulging veined green dick, which slapped Robin's face a little as he pulled his short down.

"W-What are you doing, little one?" Nandral asked as Robin put his small hands on his large cock.

"I just thought I might help you with this," He smiled.

"L-Little one, I'm fine. Its normal to happen every morning," He said even though he wants nothing than to ravage Robin. As he might lose control.

"Really?" Robin said as he licked his cock with his wet tongue giving Nandral a seductive stare.

Obviously, Robin has never sucked a dick his entire life. And this is the first time. He just didn't think it would be so big that he wonders if it could fit inside his mouth. Still, he wanted a taste of Nandral. So he began to play with the tip of the Orc's cock by circling the tip of his tongue around it.

Nandral who felt immense pleasure clenched his large hands. To suppress the urge to push the boy down and ram inside him immediately.

Meanwhile, Robin continued his work with Nandral's cock. And he attempted to fit all he can in his mouth moving back and forth while stroking it with both his hands. Nandral felt he was about to cum and pushing Robin's head deeper he released all his semen inside him.

Robin choked but didn't let it stop him from getting his mouth filled with Nandral's cum. As he pulled away some spilled off from his mouth and Nandral who saw this felt bad.

"Sorry, little one. I might have gone too far. Here, spit it out," He said motioning to the boy to spit it on his hand.

Robin however swallowed it with tears in his eyes. "Nandral's semen. I swallowed it," Something immediately snapped inside Nandral and all reason was lost.

Pushing down the young boy he positioned his cock at his entrance and pushed in roughly invading his inside making Robin scream in pain which was soon followed by pleasure. Cradling the boy's head to his chest, he moved as fast as he can inside him and felt his hole clenched tight around his cock.

"Ohhh... You feel my cock little one? It's pushing deep inside you. And you're clenching it like you don't want to let go," He smirked as he continues to fuck Robin who was in tears below him.

"Nandral! Hold me! Please, hold me," Robin reached towards him like a baby making Nandral even more arouse. Gathering the boy in his arms he held him tight as he released his cum this time in his ass.

As Nandral pulled his dick out of the boy's ass, as usual large amount of semen spilled. It's been a long time since he was able to cum this plenty. And as expected only his Robin could make him do so. And Nandral not wanting it to waste used his finger to pushed some back in making Robin moan.

"Stay still, little one," He ordered and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Nandral," Robin called out and Nandral couldn't help but be allured by his voice.

Seeing him in his arms, Nandral couldn't feel more complete. Pulling him close, Nandral embraced him once again rubbing circles on his back. "Did I push you too hard?" He said rubbing his finger on his cheek, which Robin kissed.

"No. It was amazing," Robin replied as he rested his head on the Orc's shoulder.

"We should get going, little one. I'll help clean you," He said and carried Robin out of the room. Robin always liked being carried by Nandral. If it's like he was a child being spoiled. And he like it when Nandral spoils him.

"Nandral," He spoke and the Orc stopped in his tracks. Looking down at his human who was in his arms Nandral raised an eyebrow. "I love you."

Those mere words would have meant nothing for him in the past, but now it brings him such joy to hear it from the mouth of his beloved little human.

"I love you too, as well," He replied and rubbed his goatee on to his cheek affectionately making Robin laugh.

Hi! I'm back for the holidays for this chapter!!! Originally, I was suppose to write a new chapter for Christmas, but it felt kinda wrong doing it on "THAT DAY" if you know what I mean. Hahahah. But, here I wrote it now as a late Christmas gift. Once again happy holidays and happy new year.

Also, I'm not sure if I will be able to upload a new chapter right away after this. But as I said I won't abandon Robin and Nandral.