Chapter 11 (Take me part 2)

Breathing rapidly, Robin tried to get used to the feeling of Nandral's dick inside of him. But it feels impossible, because of how abnormally large he was. That his stomach bulged. Seeing how distressed Robin was, Nandral just grew more lustful and horny for him. Which Robin felt when he grew bigger.

"W-What!? You're growing bigger!?"

"Sorry, you're too cute," After that Nandral began to move inside him, holding his waist in place with his large hands. To prevent any chances of him escaping from his cock. Earlier, when he penetrated Robin with his large orc dick, blood dripped from the boy's ass, thanks to his size. But, instead of stopping he just got more aroused knowing it was the first time he had ever had a cock in his ass. And it's his, which just adds to Nandral's urge to wreck him with his love.

As Nandral thrust inside Robin, the boy himself bit his lips as he felt his cock hit something from inside him. Seeing this Nandral brushed his large thumbs to Robin's lip. "Don't hold it in. Let you're voice out, my love."

And with one push, he went deep inside him, making Robin arched his back and scream in ecstacy. He continued to move inside, his hips not stopping as he roughly invaded his inside. "You're so tight. Just how I like it. Look, your ass pussy is taking in all of my cock."

Meanwhile, Robin who was unable to speak due to being fucked with his large cock, reached towards Nandral asking to be in his arms. The orc who understood, gathered the boy in his arms pulled him towards his chest. With Robin saddled onto him, it gave him more access to his ass, thus he went even deeper. "Aaahhhh! T-Too deep. You're too deep!"

Hearing his cries only urged Nandral to go faster, and he did. Holding tightly onto Nandral, Robin dug his face onto his chest as he felt him release his load inside. Taking his dick out his ass, Robin felt something hot and wet leak out his ass that dripped onto his legs. Pulling his face upwards Nandral gave him a kiss, which Robin responded to. Pulling away, Robin saw how hard he still was and asked.

"You're still hard. Are you not gonna continue?" Brushing his large thumb onto his rosy cheek Nandral landed another kiss this time on his head.

"I want to, my little one. I did say, I wouldn't stop even if you cry, but your body has only experience sex for the first time. And your ass is bleeding after my cock went inside you. We'll stop at here today. But once I gave you the fruit and a pussy grows on you..." Nandral then rubbed his large dick onto the boy's stomach. "I will fuck both your ass and pussy mercilessly. And I won't stop. Besides, your body has plenty of times to get used to my rough sex."

Despite being so rough with him earlier, Nandral still cares about Robin's well-being first. Knowing how his small and young body couldn't withstand how rough an orc fucks their mate, he decided he will slowly let him experienced how he fucks first, until he gets used to his roughness and his body can hold an entire day of love making. Or in Orcs language fucking.

"Come, let's get cleaned," Carrying Robin bridal style, Nandral walked moved out the bed and led the both of them out his room.

***

Sitting together inside the large wooden tub filled with warm water. Robin leaned back against Nandral's toned chest as the orc himself washed the boy's body. Closing his eyes, Robin sighed in pleasure as he felt good being touched by Nandral all over. Not too long ago, he would only have hugs, head pats from him. But, they actually did it. Robin had sex for the first time, and its with Nandral. The memories were still fresh inside his mind and he can't help but smile.

Suddenly, an idea came inside his mind and he smiled. The orc saw this and pinched his nose with his large hands, like one would do to a kid. "What's with that smile?"

"Nandral, liar," He flinched at Robin's word, but looking at the boy he doesn't seem to be upset at him anymore. "Nandral still lied to me. And I was sad to know when he did. I cried really hard you know."

"I already said, that I was sorry. Please, stop making me feel bad," Nandral hugged him from behind resting his chin onto his head. He can't believe his acting like this all because of one boy. But then again, this boy had always had him wrapped around his little fingers. Nandral always knew that. Even when he thought he was pulling him in his trap, he's the one who fell into his instead.

"Sorry is not enough. Nandral should do something to make me feel better," Robin whined. In actuality though, he just wants to play a bit with Nandral.

"Tell me. I'll do anything. So, tell me."

"Really?"

"I swear it on it. Both from my heart and cock," Was the last part necessary? Robin thought.

"Then, hug me," Robin said, to which Nandral complied.

"Is that all?"

"Kiss me on the cheek," Nandral placed a soft kiss on his plump cheeks.

"Now, stroke my head," Nandral ran his large head through his head and Robin felt like a child. He always loved Nandral's large hands. Hands that never seemed to reject him.

"Little one? If you wanted me to spoil you, you could've just said so," Said Nandral who now discovered his trick.

"I just want you to feel what I felt then," Robin said teasingly and stuck out his tongue.

"Pulling his head to close his chest, Nandral held him lovingly like he was the most precious thing in the world. "What am I gonna do with you?" Nandral laughed. "Such a naughty boy," Nandral and Robin looked at each other lovingly and smiled.

Meanwhile in Wundievel...

The high priest Edgar sat in his office thinking deeply with a serious face. Months passed since the orcs last attack on the kingdom. And it was also the time when the savior was found. But, the savior Zoe isn't showing as much progress as he had hoped.

"High priest?" A voice came from the other side.

"Come in."

The person on the other side opened the door to the office, and entered.

"What news do you bring?" He asked the man.

"Regarding the girl. About her powers, she... She has powers that's no doubt. But, I'm afraid its nowhere near for a savior. She might as well just be an average wizard."

"Nonsense! The crystal ball does not lie! It cracked because of the tremendous power she holds! Are you perhaps not training her properly!?"

"We are, high priest. But, her powers isn't enough as I said it is. As for the crystal ball. Wasn't there another person summoned alongside with her?"

"The boy? Robin? He said it himself. Zoe's power was what cracked the crystal ball."

"But, have you seen it with your eyes? This isn't the first time, a savior lied to us, high priest."

While still unable to fully believe the man, Edgar did thought that it was foolish to leave Robin for those orcs now. As the possibility of him lying was possible.

"Go to the royal palace. I need to meet with the king," The man bowed at him and walked out.

Dun! Dun! Dun! I'm back! Sorry it took me too long to update. Writers block. But, I suddenly got inspired to write a double chapter so feast! But, unfortunately... I have something to tell you on the next page. So, please just go there.