Chapter 6 (Exploring)

As Nandral had promised. He allowed Robin to explore to the village and accompanied him. Though he sincerely wanted to protect him from being violated by other orcs. In truth is... He just doesn't want them to take what's his. And only he has the right to take his pureness away. However, if he just decided to take him there and then, that would solve the problem. But, it would just scare the boy and he didn't want that. He wanted the boy himself to offer his own heart and body to him. And in that time, Nandral would bind him forever with him and never let him go. Even if he changes his mind later on and cried and beg.

During the whole time they were walking he held his hand in his much larger ones and Robin who was acting self-conscious the whole time actually liked it. He like the feeling of his warm hands radiating onto his own and he yearned for more. He was unfamiliar to what he was feeling. And he didn't know what to make of it. It's like his body and mind is clashing with one another.

As they arrived at the town the scene that greeted them shocked Robin to his core. For there, he saw many orcs and human having intercourse with each other in public, like it was almost normal to them. Some humans begged to be let go. Some begged for more. And the orcs were more than happy to oblige. Nandral looked at the boy to see his reaction and he saw the curiousity in his eyes.

'Worry not my little one. For soon we will be like them.'

He licked his lips as he gazed at the young boy's face with eyes full of lust. And it took all of his self-control for him to restrain himself. Just then, a familiar voice called for him.

"Nandral over here!" Looking over he saw his great friend Daruk waving at him to come over.

As he and Robin came closer, he noticed that he was fucking a human who seemed torned between pleasure and resistance. "Oh, is that the savior? How are ya kid? You remember this lovely one?" He asked Robin as he kissed the man he was fucking on the cheeks. "Look, my love. The savior is watching us make love to one another. Isn't that sweet?" He whispered into his ears.

"No. Please, don't look," Lynden pleaded.

Robin remembered him as the knight who accompanied him back at the kingdom. So he really did make him his mate. Robin watched as he continued to fuck Lynden, who begged for him to stop. However, his pace went faster and soon white liquid shot out of Daruk's dick which spilled onto Lynden's vagina which Robin had only noticed. How is that possible? Meanwhile, Lynden was mortified when he felt something hot come out of him. He felt it drip outside his pussy.

"You let out that much. He could get pregnant easily you know," Nandral said nonchalantly.

"I know. And that's exactly my plan. Always wanted brats for my own. And I'm sure my mate will make a good mother," He said and kissed Lynden on the cheek who was too weak to fight back. "I have to take care of him. I might've pushed him too far," Saying goodbye, Daruk walked off along with the Lynden in his arms.

"Chief?" Nandral heard the boy call him.

"Nandral," He corrected. "Call me Nandral."

"Nandral. Why did Lynden had a woman's part on him," Robin asked as the clear picture of a woman's vagina on Lynden close to his balls played on his mind.

"We have a special fruit we fed our captured humans with, that makes them grow a womb inside them along with a pussy," Nandral explained. "Since, our tribe prefer men, it's impossible for us to create offspring. But, with the help of a wizard, he created a tree where that special fruit grows and thus, our tribe has been able to impregnate men."

"I see."

"You...." Nandral trailed off. "Are you not scared? Or disgusted with it?"

Nandral had always been curious about this boy since he met him. He wasn't afraid of him or the other orcs, seeing as he didn't seem to fight back when they took him. He healed him, and slept comfortably in his arms. Now, he saw someone he knows being raped and he didn't even seemed to be bothered by it.

"I don't know," Robin answered. "I'm surprised, yeah. Disgusted? I don't know."

"Then are you scared of us?" Nandral said to Robin.

"I don't know any of the orcs here that much to be scared. I mean, I heard stories about how terrible orcs are. And I've seen it. But, I still don't feel scared. None, has done anything to me I should be afraid of. And you, you're staying by my side even if you don't like it. How could I be scared?" He looked up at him, his eyes clear as day.

Nandral finally knows why Robin acts the way he does. He has no common sense or that he's just naive and easily fooled. Then a thought crossed his mind. If he was treated like other captured men. Would he fight back? Or would he willingly offer his-self to his orc brothers.

The thought enraged Nandral, and Robin who has no idea what the orc was thinking was surprised when he was suddenly lifted above and found himself placed comfortably in the muscular arms of Nandral.

"What are you doing? I can walk by myself," Robin said embarrassed.

"Silence. It's much more easier this way," Lie. Nandral actually just wanted to hold him as they go around in town.

Because that way, the orcs will see that the savior already belonged to him. He was his alone. And no one could touch him. However, the savior himself is unaware of that fact. When the time comes and he realizes this, how will he react? Will he run? Will he accept? Or will he fight? All kinds of scenarios played in Nandral's mind. But, no matter what his reaction will be, Nandral still won't let go. This is the first time he ever felt the feeling of wanting to posses something for himself only. And he's not gonna give Robin up to anyone. Be it his brethren, father or other humans. "You're mine". Those words repeated inside his mind

Unconsciously, his hold around Robin tighten. But, not enough to hurt the boy.

Hi! Thank you for all the support you have given this book! As I had mentioned I never thought I would come back and see that one of the stories I wrote would have over a thousand reads. Thank you! As my gift please enjoy this chapter. Also, I wanna tell you all, I think I'll be taking a month break from updating. I really need to rest from all the exams. My brain can't function anymore. Just kidding. But, it's really close to that. Hope you understand. Love you all!