The Ruins and start of it all

Narrator: Long ago two races ruled over earth. Humans and Monsters. One day, war broke out between the two races. After a long battle the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell. Many years later someone stumbled upon MT. EBOTT. Legends say those who climb the mountain never return. The one soul of a person fell into the underground onto a flowerbed. Here's the story of how one pacifist changed the underground world for the better.

Frisk: *Wakes up from a yellow flower bed and walks through a door to see a patch of green grass with nothing on it*

Flowey: *Pops up from the ground* Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower! You're new to the Underground, aren't cha?! Golly! You must be so confused! Someone ought to teach you how things work around here! I guess Little old me will have to do it! Here we go! *Goes into battle* See that heart? That is your soul! The very culmination of your being! Your soul starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What does LV stand for? Why, LOVE of course! You want some love don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some of mine with you! *Winks and lifts up "Pellets"* Down here LOVE is shared through little, white, friendliness pellets! Are you ready? Get as many as you can! *Moves to get pellets finding out they're bullets. Flowey makes a creepy face and laughs* YOU IDIOT! IN THIS WORLD, IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED! WHY WOULD ANYONE PASS AN UP OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS?! DIE! *Tries to kill the person but fails being pelted away by a goat woman*

Toriel: What a terrible creature. Torturing such a poor innocant youth. Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. I pass through this place everyday to see if any humans have fallen down. You are the first human to come down here in a long time. Come. I will guide you through the catacombs. *Frisk follows Toriel into the shart of The Ruins*

Toriel: Welcome to your new home, innocent one. Allow me to educate you in the operation of the Ruins. *Toriel does the first puzzle*

Toriel: The ruins are full of puzzles. Ancient fusions between diversions and door keys. One must solve them to move from room to room. Please adjust yourself to the sight of them. *Frisk and Toriel go through the door to the next room*

Toriel: To make progress here you will need to press several switches. Don't worry I have labeled the ones you need to flip. *Frisk presses the two switches Toriel labeled for them to flip*

Toriel: Splendid! I am proud of your little one. Let us move to the next room. *Toriel moves on to the next room. Frisk tries to press the third switch to have it do... nothing. They move on*

Toriel: As a human living in the underground monsters may attack you. You will need to be prepared for this situation. However, worry not. The process is quite simple. When you encounter a monster you will enter a fight. While you are in a fight, strike up a friendly conversation. Practice talking to the dummy. *Frisk enters fight with a dummy*

Frisk: Hi Dummy. *Fight ends*

Toriel: Ah, very good. *They move on to the next room*

Toriel: There is another puzzle in this room. I wonder if you can solve it? *The two walk to the puzzle. Frisk enters their first real battle and compliments the froggit*

Frisk: Hey. You're a cute little froggy. *Froggit didn't understand but was flattered. Toriel glares at Froggit to go away. Froggit leaves and Toriel and Frisk continue walking to the puzzle*

Toriel: This is the puzzle but... Here, take my hand. *Toriel walks Frisk through the puzzle* Puzzles seem a little too dangerous for now. *They both go to the next room*

Toriel: You have done excellently thus far my child. However, I have a difficult request to ask of you. I would like you to walk to the other side of the room by yourself. Forgive me for this. *Toriel walks off leaving you confused. Frisk walks to the end of the room to find her coming out from behind a pillar.*