The final battle

*Frisk heads to the castle to see Froggit outside of it*

Froggit: Ribbit. Hello human.

Frisk: Hi... Didn't I meet you here before?

Froggit: Yes you did. Ribbit. And now that you're back, I'm going to tell you a story. A story about the royal family and the first fallen human. Ribbit

Frisk: Ok... I guess I have time.
*Froggit opens the book*

Froggit: Ribbit. Long ago, a human fell into the Ruins. Injured by its fall, the human called for help. The king's son, Asriel, heard the call and brought the human back to the castle. Over time, Asriel and the human became like siblings. The king and queen treated the child as their own. The Underground was filled with hope. Then, one day, the human became very ill. The sick human had a request to see the flowers from their village. The next day, the human died. Wrecked with grief, Asriel absorbed the human soul and transformed into a being with great power. With the human soul, Asriel crossed the barrier. He carried the body into the sunset in the village of humans. He reached the center of the village and found a bed of golden flowers. He carried the human onto it. Then suddenly, screams rang out. The villagers saw Asriel holding the human. They thought he killed the child. The humans attacked him and struck blow by blow. Asriel had the power to destroy them all, but didn't fight back. He smiled and walked away. He stumbled home and collapsed. His dust spread across the garden. The kingdom fell into despair. The king and queen lost their two children in one night. The king decided it was time to end our suffering. Every human who falls down here must die. With enough souls, we can shatter the barrier forever. King Asgore will save us.
*Froggit closes the book*

Frisk: Wow... That's deep.

Froggit: Yep. Ribbit. Do you get it? You are the last soul Asgore needs. You have to convince him not to kill you. We see you as a special human.

Frisk: Yes. I understand. I just have one question. What was their name?

Froggit: You'll soon find out. Goodbye, human. Good luck. Ribbit.
*Froggit hops off and Frisk heads inside the castle. They go through the hall to see Sans there. Frisk stops*

Sans: So you finally made it. The end of your journey is at hand. In a few moments, you will meet the king. Together, you will determine the future of this world. Now, you will be judged for your every action and every EXP you've earned.

Frisk: What's EXP?

Sans: It's an acronym. It stands for execution points. A way of quantifying the pain you inflicted on others. When you kill someone, your EXP increases. When you have enough EXP, your love increases.

Frisk: What's Love have to do with it?

Sans: It's also an acronym. It stands for level of violence. A way of measuring someone's amount to hurt. The more you kill, the easier it becomes to distance yourself. The more you distance yourself, the less you will hurt and the more easily you'll be able to hurt others. But you... You never gained any love. Of course, that doesn't make you completely innocent or naive. Just that you kept a certain amount of tenderness in your heart. No matter the struggles or hardships you faced, you strived to do the right thing and refused to hurt anyone. Even when you ran away, you did it with a smile. You never gained love, but you gained love. Does that make sense? Probably not. Now, you're about to face the greatest challenge of your journey. Your actions here will determine the fate of the entire world. If you refuse to fight, Asgore will take your soul and destroy humanity. If you kill Asgore and go home, monsters will be trapped underground. What will you do? If I were you, I would have thrown in the towel by now. But you didn't get this far by giving up, did you? That's right. You have something called determination. As long as you hold on and do what's in your heart I believe you can do the right thing. Alright. We're counting on you, kid. Good luck.
*Sans teleports away and Frisk moves on to the king in his throne room*