Hotland

*Frisk sees two guards and go forward to a lab and go inside. There's a tv showing Frisk. Frisk stops and sees Alphys coming out of a door*

Alphys: Oh. My god. I didn't expect you to show up so soon! I haven't showered, I'm barely dressed, It's all messy, and...

Frisk: Hey, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you.

Alphys: Um... Hiya! I'm Dr. Alphys. Asgore's royal scientist! But um... I'm not one of the bad guys. Actually... sense you stepped out of the Ruins I've been... Observing your journey through the console. Your fights... your friendships... Everything! I was originally going to stop you, but... Watching someone on a screen really makes you root for them. So, now I want to help you! Using my knowledge, I can easily guide you through Hotland! I know a way right to Asgore's castle, no problem! Well, actually, there's a tiny issue. A long time ago, I made a robot named Mettaton. I built him to be an entertainer robot originally. Uh, you know, like a robotic tv star or something. Anyway, I recently decided to make him more useful. You know, just some small practical adjustments like, um... Anti-human combat features... Of course, when I saw you coming, I immediately decided... I had to remove those features! Though, I may have made a tiny mistake while doing so... And, Um... Now he's an unstoppable killing machine with a thirst for human blood... But... Hopefully we won't run into him.
*Mettaton comes out of the wall*
Oh no.

Mettaton: Oh yes! Welcome beauties! To today's quiz show! I can already tell it's going to be a great show! Everyone give a hand for our wonderful contestant! Never played before, gorgeous?! No problem! It's simple! There's only one rule! Answer correctly... Or die!
*Quiz battle starts*
Let's start with an easy one! What's the prize for answering correctly?

Frisk: *Sees Alphys making a D with her hands* More questions.

Mettaton: Right! Sounds like you get it! Here's your prize! What's the king's full name?

Frisk: *Sees Aphys making a C* Asgore dreemurr.

Mettaton: Correct! What a terrific answer! Enough about you! Let's talk about me! What are robots made of?

Frisk: *Sees Alphys making a B with her hands* Metal and magic.

Mettaton: Too easy for you? Here's another easy one for you! How many flies are in this jar?

Frisk: *Sees Alphys making an A* 52?

Mettaton: Correct! You're so lucky today! What monster is this?

Frisk: Mettaton wearing a Froggit shirt.

Mettaton: I'm so flattered you remember. But can you get THIS one? Would you smooch a ghost?
*Alphys makes a weird face to Mettaton*

Frisk: Yes?

Mettaton: Great answer! I love it! Here's a simple one. How many letters are in the word Mettatonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?

Frisk: *Sees Alphys making a C* 30?

Mettaton: Of course that was easy for you! Time to break out the big guns! In the Dating Simulator video game "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie" What is Mew Mews favorite food?

Alphys: I KNOW THIS ONE! IT'S SNAIL ICE CREAM! IN THE FOURTH CHAPTER EVERYONE GOES TO THE BEACH AND SHE BUYS ICE CREAM FOR ALL OF HER FRIENDS! BUT IT'S SNAIL FLAVORED AND SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS IT! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS OF THE GAME BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY A VERY POWERFUL MESSAGE ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND...

Mettaton: Alphys, Alphys, Alphys. You aren't helping the contestant, are you? Oh, you should have told me! I'll ask a question you'll be sure to know the answer to! Who does Dr. Alphys have a crush on?

Frisk: Undyne? Asgore?

Mettaton: See Alphys? I told you it was obvious. Even the human figured it out! Yes. she scrawls Undyne's name in the margins of her notes. She names programing variables after her. She even writes stories of them together... Sharing a domestic life. And why else outfit an amusement robot with brutal combat capabilities? To impress Mr. Asgore Dreemurr, of course! Or, as Alphys likes to call him... Mr. Dreamy. Those strong arms and luxurious beard. Like all those who create weapons. She craves the tender embrace of a burly man. Can she truly be blamed? With Dr. Alphys helping you, the show has no dramatic tension! We can't go on like this! But this was just a pilot episode! Next up: More drama! More romance! And more Bloodshed!  Until next time darlings!
*Mettaton leaves and quiz battle ends*