To the human world

*Frisk and their friends go through the portal to the human world*

Toriel: Oh my...

Asgore: Isn't it beautiful, everyone?

Alphys: Wow... It's WAY better than on tv. Better then I ever imagined.

Undyne: Frisk... You LIVE with this?! The sunlight is so nice, and the air is so fresh. I feel so... ALIVE!

Papyrus: SANS... WHAT IS THAT GIANT, BRIGHT BALL IN THE SKY?!

Sans: We call that, "the sun."

Papyrus: WOWIE! THATS THE SUN? I CAN'T BELIEVE I MET THE SUN!

Asgore: I could stand out here and watch this for hours.

Toriel: It is beautiful, is it not? But we should really think of what comes next.

Asgore: Oh, right. This it the beginning of a bright future. Finally having peace between humans and monsters. Frisk... Will you act as our ambassador to the humans?

Frisk: Sure.

Papyrus: YES! FRISK WILL BE THE BEST AMBASSADOR EVER! AND I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS... WILL BE THERE BEST MASCOT EVER! I'LL GO MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION!
*Papyrus runs off*

Sans: Well, someone's gotta keep him from getting into trouble. Later guys.
*Sans leaves a different direction then Papyrus went*

Undyne: Do I have to do everything?! PAPYRUS, WAIT!
*Undyne runs after Papyrus*

Alphys: U-Undyne... Wait up.
*Alphys runs after Undyne*

Asgore: Should I do something?
*Toriel stares angrily at Asgore*
Well... Gotta go.
*Asgore walks off*

Toriel: It seems that everyone is quite eager to set off, huh? You came from this world, Right?

Frisk: Yes, I did.

Toriel: Well... You must have a place to return to, right? What will you do now?

Frisk: I want to stay with you.

Toriel: What? Oh Frisk... You are a funny child. If you had said that earlier, none of this would have happened. It's a good thing you took so long to change your mind. Well, I suppose if you do not have any other place to go... I will do my best to take care of you for as long as you need, alright?

Frisk: Alright, goat mom.

Toriel: Now, come, my child. Everyone is waiting for us.
*Toriel takes Frisks hand and they walk off*