Waterfall

*Frisk walks into Waterfall to see Sans at a stand*

Sans: Hey! What? You haven't seen a guy with two jobs? Two jobs twice as many legally required breaks. I'm going to Grillby's, Wanna come?

Frisk: Sure.

Sans: Well, if you insist, I'll pry myself away from work. I know a shortcut.
*They enter Grillby's*
Fast Shortcut huh? Hey everyone!

Dogamy: Hey Sans.

Dogaressa: Hi Sans.

Plant guy: Greetings Sans.

Drunk bun: Hi Sansy.

Grillby: Hey Sans. Weren't you just here for breakfast a few minutes ago?

Sans: No. I haven't eaten breakfast in at least half an hour. You must be thinking about brunch.
*Everyone except Frisk laughs*
Here, get comfy.
*Frisk sits on a whoopee cushion*
Whoops. Watch where you sit down. Sometimes weirdos put whoopee cushions on the seats. Anyway, let's order. What do you want?

Frisk: I'll take some fries.

Sans: That sounds pretty good. Hey Grillby. We'll have a double order of fries.

Grillby: Coming right up! *Grillby leaves*

Sans: So, what do you think of my brother?

Frisk: I think he's cool.

Sans: Of course he's cool. You'd be cool too if you wore that outfit every day. He'd only take that thing off if he absolutely had to. At least he washes it though. By that I mean he wears it in the shower. *Grillby comes back*

Grillby: Here ya go.

Sans: Thanks Grillby. Want some ketchup?

Frisk: Sure.

Sans: Bone appétit.
*The ketchup spills all over the fries*
Whoops. Eh, Forget about it. You can have mine. I'm not hungry anyways. Anyway, cool or not, you have to admit that Papyrus does try really hard. Like how he keeps trying to be part of the royal guard. One day, he went to the house of the head of the royal guards and begged her to let him be in it. Of course she shut the door on him because it was midnight. But the next day she woke up and saw him still waiting there. Seeing his dedication, she gave him warrior training. It's still a work in progress. I wanted to ask you something. Have you ever heard of a talking flower?

Frisk: No.

Sans: The echo flower. They're all over the march. Say something to them and they'll repeat it. What about it? Well, Papyrus told me something interesting the other day. Sometimes, when no one is around a flower appears and whispers things to him. Flattery, advice, encouragement, predictions. Someone must be using an echo flower to play a trick on him. Keep an eye out. Thanks. Well, that was a long break. I can't believe I let ya pull me away from work for that long. Oh, by the way, I'm flat broke. Can you foot the bill? It's just 10,000 gold.

Frisk: No way!

Sans: Just kidding! Grillby, put it on my tab.

Grillby: Yep!
*Sans walks off and stops at the door*

Sans: By the way... I was going to say something, but I forgot.
*Sans leaves, then Frisk moves on to Waterfall. Sans is back to working and near the waterfall is a monster kid*

Monster kid: Yo! Are you sneaking out to see her too? She's the coolest right? I'm ready when you are. *Frisk moves on till they see Undyne at the top of a mountain looking down. Papyrus walks up to her*

Papyrus: H-HI UNDYNE! I'M HERE WITH MY DAILY REPORT REGARDING THAT HUMAN I CALLED YOU ABOUT EARLIER.

Undyne: Did you fight the human?