PART ONE (1)

-3 years ago- ( Y/N is 15 )

Y/N weathers got send to England after being a troubled child. Actually she just wasn't as perfect as gale. Gale is a news reporter who you thought would be a weather lady with the surname weathers.
Y/N got into many fights at her time in boarding school.

Fights with teachers,head teachers,students and anyone who was rude about her family or her. She had only one best friend who was Holly smith. They met when Holly started at the school when
Y/N just arrived.

One day in the lunch hall everything was fine untill.. "oh god it's sad how much they try to be chavs" Y/N cringed and laughed with Holly. "Oh shit, they heard you.." Holly whispered. "What the fuck did u just say about us?!" The group of girls shouted as they crowded the wooden table.

"For fucks sake" Y/N said rolling her eyes at the 'leader' of the group. "Aw too scared to say anything.. right I forgot if u get send to the office you have to go to an adoption centre. You can't expect your parents to want y-" before she got to finish that sentence Y/N slammed the bitches head into the table making her nose bleed.

Her group ran away and left their 'leader' alone. "Suck your mum" Holly laughing and pointing her middle finger up at her jumping. in the distance you saw the head teacher march your way. "I ain't going to America so fuck this shit" Y/N shouted while running down the hallway to the dorms.

After packing only what was needed Y/N tried to sneak out the window but noticed it starting to rain. "Great im going to slip." She whispered under her breath. After getting down to the first floor she ran into the woods near the school to the exit gate ( which was the only way in and out ) once she got there school security was already there.

Of course she was bussed. "Found her" the tallest one said. "Hey Brandon, how's the mistress?" Y/N said being escorted back to the school. "She's good I suppose, what did u do this time?" Brandon asked calmly. "Slammed a bitch into a table." Y/N said under her breath. "Well I'm pretty sure this is your last strike and I've watched the news and saw your sister." Brandon joked. "Just because she's my sister doesn't mean I talk to her but I'll see if I can get u on there when I see her" Y/N joked back.

-2 hours later- (Y/Ns POV)

I hadn't heard anything from gale since I last saw her. That was nearly 15 years ago. Not sure if that was on purpose or maybe her job took up a lot of the time or the shitty school stopped her contacting me? I didn't care I was on a 12h+ plane to woodsboro where I get to see her again.

-in woodsboro airport-

As Y/N stepped of the plane she saw a sign being held up for "Y/N weathers". The person holding it was her older sister gale. Y/N ran and hugged gale and wouldn't let go. "Come on let me teach you to be like me but British."

-authors note-

This is my first scream story but I'll follow similar to the movie but I might change it as I've added a new character(s) and also it's a wattpad story so of course it's gonna change for the Billy Loomis.