PART THREE (3)

- a few hours later -

Y/N was fast asleep with her head on Randy as he picked up a pen and drew on her face. Soon after the phone rang Waking Y/N up. "I'll answer it, I'll be right b- HA" Y/N paused as she realised what she was about to say " Ha rule number 3" Randy said changing the channel.

Y/N picked up the phone to her "sorry is gale home?" A voice asked. "No , I can take a message tho? Who is this?" Y/N answered. "A friend from work." The voice answered. Y/N gestured Randy to come to her and listen. "Really a friend from work? What's your name?" Y/N asked again.

"Tell me do u like scary movies?" The voice said. Randy kept hitting Y/Ns shoulder and wrote in a notebook 'THATS THE KILŁER' in capital letters. "Yeah I suppose." Y/N said signalling for Randy to hid in the bathroom then grabbing a knife from the draw. "I wouldn't grab that." The voice said.

"Listen here you dumbass i don't know how you can see me but I don't car-" Y/N said being interrupted. "NO you listen her you bitch, put the knife back and I won't hurt your sister" the voice shouted. "You dumb prick I just heard you in my house. Don't fucking mess with me." Y/N said shooting a gun in the direction of the voice.

Suddenly someone charged at her in a ghost face mask. She tried shooting but no bullets were available. They grabbed a knife from there sleeve and stabbed her in the chest. She hit them with the gun on the head making a mark. As soon as the person realised they ran out of the house leaving the door open. Randy came running out after hearing the door slam open.

"Shit Randy call my sister" Y/N said ignoring Randy. "I've already called the ambulance." Randy said.

- a few minutes later -

The ambulance arrived and took
Y/N to the hospital with Randy in the ambulance with her. At the hospital a few hours past and Randy had bought Y/N some Mac Donald's and stayed until gale came. "Gale I've said in 200 times and I'll say it again "I'm fine!" Y/N said hugging gale.

"Also im not doing an interview with you."Y/N laughed. "Oh come on your my own sister and you experienced the woodsboro killer!" Gale said laughing. "How long am I gonna have this scar for?" Y/N said lifting up her shirt at the wound.

"Maybe a month but the doctors said we can go home soon but police are here to ask you questions." Gale said pointing at the door.

- when they both got home -

"I bet your gonna make me go to school" Y/N said finally resting in her bed. "Tomorrow you can stay off but the day after that your going in" Gale said turning the light off and shutting the door.

The next day Tatum and came around to check on Y/N. "Omg let me see the scar!" Tatum said. "Ok but randy turn around" Y/N said. "I've seen the tits before, I want to see the scar" Randy said. "Wait have you two?!" Tatum said happily. "Hell no. Hes just walked in on me and just randomly turns up so he's seen me more then twice." Y/N answered.

Y/N showed them the scar and Tatum looked disappointed when Y/N said she wasn't with Randy. "Randy are you sure your not gay?" Tatum said. "What no." Randy answered back. "Nah he's to women obsessed to be gay. He stopped a horror film to see the dead girls tits." Y/N laughed.

"Where's the others?" Y/N asked "Billy and Stu were out somewhere I think and Sydney is busy" Tatum said grabbing a sweet from the jar.

- the next day -

"Y/N stay safe and call me if anyone does/says anything ok?" Gale said. "Got it" Y/N said getting out to the car. Every stared and Y/N felt the eyes on her. She started to feel nervous and her knees went weak Until Billy took her hand a pulled her inside. "Thank you..." Y/N said hugging Billy. "Don't worry about it" he said smiling untill Sydney walked in. "Uh what's happening?" Sydney asked crossing her arms.

"Oh you must understand, everyone staring at you like your some model or something" Y/N said after quickly stopping hugging Billy. "Oh don't even tell me about it I mean after my mum died to was so hard and everyone just made it worse by staring." Sydney said trying to get affection from Billy.

Y/N thought of what she would have liked to say in that moment but stopped herself. Y/N and gale lost there both parents when they were young. That's why Y/N went to boarding school as her Nan could only take care of Gale.

"Right well thank you Billy, I'm gonna go, see you love birds around" Y/N said walking to find her next class. "Y/N go back home now" Randy said running up to her. "I'm fine plus I'm not going anywhere by myself after I got fucking stabbed" Y/N said. "Some boys are talking about trying to see your scar.." Randy said pointing over to some body.

"But if u go over it's just gonna make it worse" Randy said holding Y/Ns shoulder. "What a bunch of assholes. They think girls are toys I'll show them fucking toys." Y/N said dropping her bag and going over.

"hey Liam can I talk to you in the cleaning cupboard alone." Y/N said rubbing his shoulder. "Uh of course." Liam said. Getting up quick and heading to the cupboard. As soon as Y/N shut the door he tried kissing her. "No asswhole"
Y/N whispered in his ear then kneeing him in that area. "U wanna see the scar?" Y/N said holding his ear. "Here" she said putting her middle finger up and walking out.