PART FOUR (4)

Y/N walked out and Randy laughing loudly at Liam coming out and everyone laughed at him. "Come on we've got English ." Y/N said picking up her bag.

- in English -

"Students we have a lovely test today. Also Y/N you've been asked to go to the principals office after the test." Mrs smith said. The test was about Macbeth.

+ WHEN DID SHAKESPEARE DIE? +

1616

+who was the king?+

King Duncan

Y/N finished the test quickly as she learned this in year 5 / 4th grade in her old school. "Miss I've finished" Y/N said putting her hand up. "Y/N your not finished. You can't be" mrs smith said looking a tat bit angry. "Mrs the task was to do the test and I've done that so can I go now?"
Y/N  said standing up and getting her bags.

"Y/N sit down and stop trying to be an attention seeker when no one is amused." Mrs David said happy with herself "mrs I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. I should have said shut your mouth u little bitch " Y/N said putting her middle finger up and leaving the classroom.

As Y/N got closer to the office she saw Liam and his mum waiting outside. She walked in to see Gale sitting down at the desk opposite the principal. "Y/N sit down please." Sir said. "Apparently you assaulted Liam grey." Sir said after she sat down.

"By assault do u mean showing him a lesson?" Y/N answered leaning in her chair. "Why did u knee him in the genital area?" Sir asked. "Let's see because him and his friend said they were gonna pull up my shirt?? Or the fact he has no respect for women's rights? Answer me this. Do u think that's acceptable in this school" Y/N asked.

Gale sat there looking proud. "I think the problem has been sorted out and if not I can make a horrid story about this school go world wide so tell him off not my sister." Gale said tucking in her chair.

After we stepped outside gale stepped on laims toe. "When you get home I've got a surprise." Gale said leaving the school. "Alright bye." Y/N said heading back to her class. On her way she bumped into Billy. "Oh hey Y/N" Billy said. "Hey u alright?" Y/N replied. "I'm sorry about Sydney she can get a bit jealous" Billy said. "I don't mind I mean she is your girlfriend u can't blame her" Y/N said jokingly .

"I better head back before mrs smith has a go at me" Y/N said laughing. "Right also me and Stu are going to the video store if u and Randy want to come" Billy said. "I can probably come but I'll ask Randy, bye Billy boy" Y/N said waving goodbye.

- at lunch -

"Randy Billy invited us to go to the film shop with him and Stu" Y/N said walking to the usual place. "Hey Y/N can I talk to you quick?" Sydney said. "Yea of course is everything ok?" Y/N said getting pulled behind the wall. "I have some understanding of what your going through with what happened to my mum so if u ever wanted to talk I'm always here" Sydney said hugging Y/N.

"Also stop hanging around Billy so much. He does have a girlfriend" Sydney whispered in my ear. "Uh syd I can't stop hanging around Billy just because of his jealous girlfriend, he's my friend and I only see him as that." Y/N laughed thinking it was a joke.
"I'm being serious ,stay away from him." Sydney said with a straight face .

Y/N rolled her eyes and went back to Randy. "Turns out the jealous girlfriend is not letting me go to the film shop today." Y/N whispered. Randy bursted out laughing which made Y/N laugh. "What's so funny?" Tatum asked. "Oh it's just an inside joke we have, don't worry" Randy said trying to stop laughing.

— later that day -

Y/N unlocked her door to find someone sitting on the chair. She quickly grabbed a pocket knife from her pocket and the person spun around just to see Holly her old best friend. "HOLLY?!" Y/N shouted running and hugging her. "Omg you've lost your British accent by a lot" Holly said laughing.

"It's been 4 years what do u expect and I still do have a British accent thank you very much, do u want a cup of tea?" Y/N asked. "Love one, 2 teaspoons of sugar with a dash of milk please, so how many times have u been asked to say bottle of water?" Holly replied. "My first day about 1000 times but now hardly ever, how long are u staying?" Y/N asked

"I'm living here now! I live across the road and I'm gonna go to your school." Holly shouted. "Really??" Y/N said. She thought she would be extremely happy but she wasn't. She had a bad feeling.

A few months passed and Holly joined the friendship group. Randy gained a massive crush on Holly and eventually they got together. That left Y/N alone when they went on double dates and stuff. Randy and Holly started ignoring Y/N which meant Y/N was alone at lunch.

"Hey Y/N! Why aren't you talking to Randy anymore? You two used to be the best of friends.." Tatum asked coming and sitting with you under a tree. "I guess we just lost contact and don't have the same interests anymore. But you don't have to worry about me it's quite nice having time alone ." Y/N said smiling at Tatum. "Well your friend Holly is so nice! She's like the new you in a way!" Tatum said.

'Great they are replacing me' Y/N thought. "Anyway I better get back to the others so I'll see you around!" Tatum said waving goodbye.