PART SIX (6)

Y/N found a the stuff u help Billy and super glued the wound. Billy stared in Y/Ns eyes as she focused on cleaning the blood on his face and around the wound. Billy quickly slammed his lips onto hers. He wrapped his hands around her waist. "Billy your still with Sydney.. fake or not" Y/N pulled away.

"Only until this Friday." Billy said looking in her eyes. "Then you'll have to wait because I have morals" Y/N said getting up out for the chair. "What morals? You just kissed a murderer?" Billy replied

"Well maybe that's just not one of my morals, plus you kissed me not the other way around Billy boy"
Y/N said going upstairs to get her bad. As she went upstairs she saw that Holly had got up and moved.

"BILLY!" Y/N shouted, Billy came running up. "Where did she go?" Billy said looking around the room. "She must have sneaked out my window, but that's not our worries right now, Gale is about to come home we need to go now." Y/N said checking the time

— at Billy's house —

"When my dad comes in just hide under the bed I've moved the boxes so u can fit and not be seen" Billy said sorting out the boxes under his bed. "I don't get how you can be a murderer yet be sweet at the same time?" Y/N laughed. "You suspected me did you before u knew?" Billy asked. "Well I mean I thought you were just to nice to not have a different side." Y/N replied

Suddenly Billy's dad unlocked the front door and stormed up the stairs. Y/N quickly hid under the bed. "Who were you talking to?" Billy's father asked. "I just got off the phone to Y/N that's all." Billy replied.

"Oh that tramp. You know she's gales sister, I'm suprised she came back." Billy father said. "Why is that?" Billy asked. "Everyone said Sydney's mother was the first horrific murder but it was actually her parents and apparently she was so messed up they sent her away to some posh school to straighten her up. Well enough of that, You should get some rest." Billy's dad said shutting the door.

"You can come out now.. Y/N?
Y/N" Billy said tapping the bed frame. "Yea I'm still alive." Y/N said looking in the other direction. "Look at me, my father doesn't know what he's talking about but why didn't you tell me that's why you got sent away?" Billy asked.

"Because it's not something you go around telling is it?" Y/N said. "Billy just leave me go back home. I don't give a shit if u kill anyone just don't hurt me or my sister and we have a deal never to speak again." Y/N said.

"A second ago you wanted everything to do with me! What's the change?!" Billy said grabbing Y/Ns neck. "Maybe the fact I'm being held hostage? Also I would take your hand of my neck because it's very kinky" Y/N said smiling sarcastically.

"Your not leaving or Stu will kill your sister." Billy said smiling back. "I'm not here for your mommy issues because I have plenty of my own and I won't be held hostage by A little boy who wants his mum back." Y/N said with a straight face. Billy hit Y/N. "Don't talk to me like that you bitch?!" Billy said grabbing a knife of the bedside table. "Don't fucking test me Y/N" Billy shouted.

After an hour had passed Y/N hadn't spoken or looked at Billy "Y/N you know I didn't mean to" Billy said softly. "Yea of course you didn't." Y/N scoffed secretly wiping her tears. "Y/N please I'm sorry I just lose my temper." Billy said.

Y/N took a deep breath . "The reason I was 'messed up' was because my mum and dad fought all the time and it got out of hand and my mum pushed my dad down the stairs killing him. I was at the bottom of the stairs. My mum heard the police and ran for it. Few days later she was found dead. Gale went to therapy while I went to England" Y/N said

"Come here." Billy said opening his arm and cuddling Y/N wiping away her tears. "You can just sleep in the bed with m-" Billy was going to say until he saw Y/N had fallen asleep already.