PART EIGHT (8)

After a minute or two the eye contact broke and y/n sat down and just looked at the celling. "Why did u kill Casey , Steve and Sydney's mum..?" y/n said quietly. "Im not gonna give you a motive." Billy replied

"Well you don't need a motive these days. That's what Randy said.." y/n said facing away from Billy. "Look im heading out with Stu." Billy said getting his mask. "Hope you get caught." Y/N said with a straight face. "You know I never wanted this for you but your involved if u like it or not." Billy said grabbing y/Ns wrist.

"No. I'm not killing anyone." Y/N said. "Well you don't really have a choice." Billy stated. "Actually I do." Y/N said pointing his knife out of his pocket at his neck. "Y/N put the knife down." Billy said quickly grabbing the knife. Billy grabbed y/n and drove to Stu's house.

Stu opened his bedroom window and climbed down the vines. "Glad to see y/Ns helping us." Stu said laughing with his tongue out. "Put your tongue back in Stu you look like a fucking idiot." Y/N said hitting his arm. Billy laughed under his breath.

"Well go on. Who's next..?" Y/N asked changing her old mood. "Mm I was thinking Sydney." Stu said jumping like a lunatic. "Wow you guys just love murdering your lovers. Syd is complex. It's unlikely you'll actually kill her." Y/N scoffed. "Mm is that a challenge..?" Billy smirked. "Sounds like one bill!" Stu laughed licking his knife.

The trio drove to Sydney's countryside hosue with an amazing view. "Well when she goes I want to have this house.. such a beautiful views." Y/N said taking a breath. "Come on we aren't here to do house shopping." Billy reminded y/n. "Eh the woman has got a good point" Stu muttered turning his head. Billy just growled under his breath and walking away making the two ran after him laughing and giggling like children.

After Stu did the call as usual. Perfection. Billy and Stu quickly ran into action leaving y/n alone in the dark. Which frightened her. Even though she was the one doing the frightening. She laughed at Sydney putting her finger up her nose and shouting stupidly letting one of the ghost faces into the house. "Ugh syd you silly bitch.." y/n whispered. As Stu attacked Sydney. Billy was soon to get changed into his original clothes and climbed up into her bedroom. Y/N wondered why this broke her heart. Seeing someone who was special to her go into someone special to hims bedroom.

Stu shortly looked at y/ns face and understood. His older brother personally soon came into action. "You really like him don't ya..?" Stu said sympathetically. "I don't Think I can answer that Stu." Y/N stuttered staring into the bedroom. Suddenly a loud crash and then Billy quickly signaled that the two had to quickly go and to not worry about him.

Turns out, Sydney thought Billy was ghostface. Which was true but he wasn't her ghostface. He got the all clear and Sydney and him were so much as broken up. This made y/n secretly happy. Once Billy was taken out of custody. Everything went back to before .At home, Billy was angry his plan wasn't gonna be as easy as they planned. "Billy, calm down your pacing around the room. You just need to find another way in." Y/N spoke up watching Billy get stressed over something that could have been fixed if he wasn't overthinking it.

"Yes. Omg yes! Why didn't I think of that.. your amazing thank you!" Billy said picking y/n up and kissing her forehead then going back to writing down the plan. Billy stayed up all night thinking of plans. A lot of shouting, punching the walls and him slashing out at y/n. Y/N soon just started to ignore it. "Can you please just shut up! It's not my problem your basic ass plan didn't work because you can't keep a desperate girl in love with you!" Y/N shouted making Billy shut up shock. "Don't speak to me like that." Billy said slowly coming closer. "What are you gonna do..?" Y/N smirked.

Billy quickly showed Y/N by pinning her to the wall and aggressively kissing her. Y/N found it attractive. His anger. He slowly traced down her neck creating his stamp all down her neck. "Billy.." Y/N slightly moaned. Billy slowly whispered a "shh" in her ear which made her heart flutter and her body to go weak..

.. 'God what does this boy do to me'.. she thought to herself..