PART TWO (2)

-in 1996-

"Y/N hurry up! I need to get interviews at your school!" Gale shouted. "I'm sorry I'm rushing as fast as I can!" Y/N shouted running down the stairs with one shoe on. "Fuck it I'll put it on in the van."
Y/N said picking her bag and shoe up.

On the way to school everyone was looking at the van to see why gale weathers was going towards the school. "So what's the story then?" Y/N said to make conversation. "Two of your classmates got murdered apparently guts were inside out." Gale said focused on driving

- at the school -

"Bye Gale, Bye camera man!" Y/N
Shouted. Y/N saw Randy and ran over to him. "Hello Y/N, would u like to have a horror film fest" Randy said in a fake scary voice. "You didn't hear? I ain't going anywhere but my house mate!" Y/N pointed at gale. "Two of our classmates got murdered." Y/N said pulling Randy to focus on the entry stairs.

"What class you got?" Randy asked. "Shitty maths. What about you?"
Y/N said. "Did u just ask that, we sit next to each other in maths" Randy said with a straight face. Y/N burst out laughing then stu came up and scared Y/N making her scream. "How do u fall for that every time?" Stu laughed sticking his tongue out and putting his arm around Y/N shoulders.

"Stu I know your trying to steal my Cadburys Creme egg." Y/N said brushing stus hand off her shoulder. "I bought a whole pack so I'll give u one a lunch" Y/N said going into maths. "American chocolate is better" Randy said looking for where your bag is. "Really? Why are you trying to find my bag then?" Y/N said rolling her eyes.

"I just like them that's all" Randy said. Before a teacher walked in crying. She stood up infront of the class. "Due to the tragedy your timetables have been changed due to interviews" mrs cooper said nearly crying. She handed out the new times table for lessons

Y/N WEATHERS LESSONS
1- HISTORY
2- DRAMA
3- BREAK
4- ENGLISH
5- SCIENCE
6-LUNCH
7-MUSIC

-at lunch-

"Stu , Randy , Tatum, syd what about you?" Y/N said throwing them the Creme eggs. "I'm not really in the mood for chocolate after I heard about Casey." Sydney said nervously. "Right Ok- Billy what about you?" Y/N asked. "Alright I'll try it" Billy said taking one out of the box.

"I heard her guts where put in the mail box" Randy said. "Randy we are eating!" Tatum said. "How could u gut someone" Sydney asked. "Bloody psychos" Y/N said under her breath. "So basically you-" Stu began to answer. "It's called rhetoric questioning fucker egg" Billy said to Stu.

"Well it doesn't matter because I didn't kill anyone." Stu said pulling Tatum closer to him. "Nobody said you did" Billy also stated. "Thanks buddy!" Stu said sarcastically.

-after school-

"Let me guess the famous duo are having a scary film fest?" Billy joked. "Im not sure after the killer thing, I would rather just go home and chill while my sisters out." Y/N said going down the stairs. "Billy I'm going to Tatums house tonight so you don't need to drop me home!" Sydney said kissing him goodbye.

Tatum , Stu and Sydney all waved goodbye and left while Y/N and Billy stood there waiting for Randy. "Where the hell is he?!" Y/N shouted. "The British seem so impatient." Billy laughs "your starting to lose your accent" Billy said in his best British accent. "Oh god you can not do a accent!" Y/N laughed.

"What are u two laughing at." Randy said stepping in between
Y/N and Billy. "Do u think my accent is fading if that even happens?" Y/N asks. "It does fade when you pronounce some words" Randy said.

"No Cadburys for a month" Y/N whispered. "Actually she sounds fully British." Randy quickly said. "Cheating" Billy said getting into his car. "Oh Randy your dad is gonna pick you up from mine as it's easier." Y/N said getting into the front seat. "Long enough for your mums homemade 'Tod in the hole'?" Randy said getting Hyper.

"No picking you up from his way back from work dumbass" Y/N flicked randys head. As Billy pulled up to the house Randy and Y/N stood at the front door waving as Billy drove off.

"When is my dad going to get here?" Randy asked. "Never, well at some point but we are still having the horror fest" Y/N said turned on the tv. "You don't think Billy's the killer do u?" Randy asked razing an eyebrow. "First rule, don't trust anyone" Y/N replied then saying "well I trust you of course, you wouldn't kill anybody."

"Actually I can kill people because I did kill Casey's boyfriend" Randy said in a mysterious voice. "You couldn't off because I did." Y/N said with a straight face. Randy and Y/N both bursted out laughing.