PART SEVEN (7)

The next morning y/n woke up and noticed Billy's arm around her. It didn't bother her so she just got up with the less possible movement ever. "y/n come back" Billy said softly.

"We have school get your ass up." y/n said sorting out what she was gonna wear. "Remember me or Stu are gonna be with you 24/7 so don't try anything" Billy said about to yawn.

"Right i forgot for a second" y/n said losing her happiness. "I didn't want it to come down to this, you were meant to have nothing to do with it" Billy said hugging y/n. "Well you can't change the past" y/n said.

y/n got ready in the bathroom while Billy made breakfast. y/n came downstairs and was shocked to see Billy wasn't actually that murderer type he was more normalish

"Your british so I got you a full English breakfast, I didn't know what a hash brown was so I went to this weird shop around the corner. Also I didn't know to make tea." Billy said putting it on the table.

"How did u have time to make this?! When we get home I'm making you the best cuppa you've ever had" y/n said. "What's a cuppa?" Billy asked. "Cup of tea" y/n smiled.

—at school—

"Another day in this shithole of a school." Y/N said walking up to the main entrance. "You know the rules" Billy said. "Well the first lesson good luck because I haven't got you or Stu in my class." Y/N laughed. "Well that means no one else will talk to you so" Billy joked back in a sarcastic manner.

"Rude" Y/N said when they both turned around to see Sydney , Tatum and Holly all walking up the hallway similar to mean girls. "Billy shouldn't you be hanging out with Sydney not this girl." Holly said laughing. "Mhm holly what happened to your face. Seemed like you got hit pretty bad." Y/N said turning her head while speaking.

"Oh yea holly how did that happen?" Tatum asked. "Uh I fell over on the way walking to school" holly said. "Don't you drive?" Sydney said. "I meant walking to my car!" Holly shouted. "Calm down don't get your knickers in a twist!" Y/N said laughing.

Y/N waves and walks off into her classroom. "Billy you shouldn't hang around her." Holly said. "Maybe you shouldn't be such a bitch to her and never speak to us again" Billy replied. "Billy don't talk to her like that" Randy said.

"Randy it was her own fault! She called YOUR best friend just a girl, not by her name!" Tatum said. "She isn't my friend anymore, she hurt Holly and bullied her, she lied and she actually got kicked out of her old school because of her bullying Holly" Randy replied.
"No. Y/N is a lot of things but she isn't a lier!" Sydney said.

Holly started fake crying. "Sorry Holly but we don't trust you that much.. you made us drop y/n for a story with no evidence.." Sydney touched Holly shoulder.

— at break —

"Sorry but me and Tatum are gonna sit with y/n. You boys coming? Randy your not Wellcome." Sydney said. They all went to sit near the tree near y/n. "Uh have I done something wrong or??" Y/N said.
"Not at all we are just sitting and having lunch with you." Stu said.
"Look the reason I wanted to sit here is because I think Randy is the killer and holly's helping him." Sydney said.

"Why would Randy kill Tatum and Steve?" Y/N asked. "Holly asked him to. You can't tell me that she's that perfect and ALSO British." Sydney laughed. "Or maybe Randy doesn't know and it's Holly?" Billy questioned. Before anyone else could finish the bell rang. "Oh good I sit next to Randy in history"  y/n moaned rolling her eyes

"I sit next to Holly so that's worse" Sydney said laughing.

— after school at Billy's house —

After Billy's front door shut he turned to look at y/n. "Let's hope you kept your mouth shut." Billy said with a straight face. "Mm what happened to sweet old Billy who made me an English breakfast." y/n replied. "That was to fool you. Remember this is strictly you being a hostage." Billy said. y/n took no notice of this. It was one of Billy's moments. y/n put her hand on the back of his head and kissed him passionately. "Oh I didn't forget about you actually caring about me. I'm not stupid." y/n said making him look into her eyes.