PART FIVE (5)

A few weeks later, things got easier as time went on. Holly had replaced Y/N . She coped everything Y/N used to do. Y/N sat alone eating her lunch when she was about to get up when she got a text from an unknown number to meet them in your next class.

Y/N trusted her gut and went to the classroom. She checked for pranks and found none. "Hello??" Y/N asked. "Stupid" Y/N said putting her head in her hands. "Of course it was a tric-" before she could finish a ghost face came out and tried stabbing her. "Really the first time WASNT enough?" Y/N shouted running behind the table.

"Who the fuck are you." Y/N said holding a pocket knife. Ghost face charged at her when she quickly moved to the side and pulled the mask to reveal Stu . "STU?!" Y/N shouted. "Great now you know my little secret" Stu laughed hanging his tongue out.

Stu stabbed her quickly when someone quickly went behind you and put a cloth over her mouth making you faint. A few hours later she woke up in a basement to see Billy and Stu arguing. "I TOLD U THE NEW BRITISH ONE" Billy shouted. "She is kinda new and British so I was close!" Stu shouted back.

"Actually I'm half American I just lived in England.." Y/N whispered. "Great now I have to kill someone i didn't want to!" Billy shouted. "Why do u have to kill me?! You think I'm going to tell anyone? Who when the only people i talk to apart from you two are Tatum." Y/N said.

"Y/N shut it, can't u see the murders are trying to talk! Blind bitch" Stu said laughing psychotically. "Don't speak to her like that." Billy said holding Stu by his neck. "Billy I think you should tell Y/N your other secret." Stu said catching this breath. "Your saying we should tell Y/N our whole plan then have to kill her?" Billy said.

"Ok I'll do it! Me and Billy killed Sydney's mum! We are framing her father and killing everyone else at this house party I'm hosting where Billy will kill Tatum and I'll kill Sydney! You and Randy would most likely watch horror films where we stab you both. We get away with a few stabs and bruises. That's our plan" Stu said jumping up and down.

"Let me guess , you trying to kill me was almost a way to flip the police onto Sydney then her dad right?" Y/N said. "Stu u tried to kill her before?" Billy said turning to Stu. "No I thought u did?!" Stu said panicking.

"You two are so dumb. Holly was the one who tried to kill me to take my life, it's not just u two now." Y/N said laughing. "Actually Billy why doesn't Y/N join us? Shes smarter then both of us and can keep gale thinking it's Sydney's dad." Stu said.

"For once your being smart." Billy said. "I'll agree if you tell me how I was gonna die." Y/N asked. "Oh I forgot to tell you. Billy is using Sydney he actually obsessed with you" Stu laughed. Billy quickly hit him and walked off. "Billy why use Sydney like that?" Y/N asked. "Because her mum was a slut who ruined my parents marriage. It was the only was to get payback." Billy said walking off.

"Oh and you will be living at Billy's. We can't have you telling your sister!" Stu said. "Also I stole the last Creme egg out of your bag." Stu smiled. "Can I at least get something at my house??" Y/N asked. "Come on I'll take you." Billy said. "Adorable" Stu said. Billy quickly hit him in the groin.

Billy started drive and the car was silent. "I didn't want you getting involved in this. Just so you know" Billy said softly. "Then why kill Casey?" Y/N said. "Set a warning out." Billy answered. "If u don't want me getting involved then let me just do as I normally would."
Y/N replied. "Don't tell me what to do!" Billy shouted grabbing Y/Ns wrist.

"So much for obsessed with me."
Y/N whispered. They arrive and
Y/N wrote a note to Gale that she will be stay at Tatums house because she felt more safe with her and her brother. Y/N went upstairs to get some clothes and opened the wardrobe to see Holly pop out in a ghost face mask. "SHIT! BILLY!" Y/N shouted. Billy quickly ran up the stairs to see Holly. About to stab Y/N.

Billy grabbed a knife and went to stab her when she stabbed him first. Y/N smashed a place over hollys head to knock her out but only lasted 5 seconds then holly cut Y/N arm slightly and made her fall over so she was on the floor. Billy quickly grabbed a vase and smashed stabbed Holly with a shard making her fall back.

Y/N quick got up and hugged Billy. "Come on gale probably has something to clean it up, I'm sure Holly can suffer."