prologue

We all know the story of four siblings that entered a magical land through a wardrobe and their story inside their adventures; along with many others who joined before or after. Let’s just say, C.S Lewis didn’t add a character during his Golden Age book, The Horse and His Boy because the character didn't quite fit. He wished to write a book with her in, but his time on earth came to an end before he was able to put it all down on paper. Her name was Danialla Bridge Castellanos. She wasn’t from another world, or any relative to the Pevensies. She wasn’t Professor Kirks’ granddaughter, but she simply was just a girl from Narnia. She was half faun and half Telmarine (a neighboring enemy of Narnia). 

Her story with the Pevensies isn’t exactly the most expected, especially with the Just King himself. But her story isn’t just about finding love in a nemesis, it’s about the years of a Golden Age. Where winter and dark times seemed to never exist. It seemed like the Golden Age was simply all good. No wars, no fear, no hardships; but my friends, that’s what it was along with the peace, happiness, and love. Her name was Danialla Bridge Castellanos.

___________________
Just a heads up, there is no such thing of C.S. Lewis adding a character like Danialla Bridge in the records, she is my suspefic on character that I had made up. I just figured that this would be a great catcher to the readers. All rights go to C.S Lewis for Narnia. xox - narniasprophecy