Chapter 7: Return To Hogwarts

I turned around and looked everywhere.

"Where are they?" I asked out loud.

Severus and I were waiting for Clyde. He was supposed to bring Andrew to us.

"Love don't worry. They will come." Severus told me softly as he gently took my arm and stopped me from spinning around.

"It's been two weeks and then I'm going to have to wait four months after that to see him. Severus I miss my son!" I said desperately.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I heard someone scream behind me.

I turned to see Andrew standing in front of Clyde beaming. I knelt of the ground with my arms wide open.

"Andrew!" I called smiling.

I laughed happily as he tried to run to me. He walked instead to me falling a few times. Andrew was laughing excited as he walked to me. He eventually reached my arms and I carried him as I stood up.

"Oh baby I missed you so much!" I said spinning him.

I pulled away still carrying him when I kissed him.

"Daddy!" Andrew screamed next.

I gave Andrew to Severus who held him in his arms. We had all the attention of platform 9 3/4 on us. Everyone watched us with great love at the beautiful family. Severus and I might not be married and Andrew may not be our biological son but we were defiantly a family. A bloody great one.

"Andew coming?" Andrew asked us as he came back into my arms.

I looked at Severus wanting him to explain why Andrew couldn't come this year.

"Andrew, not this year. Because you are going on an adventure with Clyde." Severus explained as Clyde joined us.

"Weally?" Andrew asked unable to pronounce 'really'.

"Yeah Andrew we are!" Clyde said excitedly.

"Mommy, daddy coming?" Andrew asked me.

Severus and Clyde looked at me knowing I had to handle this. So I started explaining,

"Andrew dear, Mommy and daddy are going away for a bit -"

"Mommy going bye-bye?" Andrew asked tears forming in his eyes and falling on his cheek.

I wiped his tears as mine fell on my face.

"Only for a bit. We will see you soon sweetie. For now you have to stay with uncle Clyde my dear." I said smiling at him.

"Why?" Andrew asked.

"Because mommy and daddy have to teach people."

Andrew nodded slowly.

"I miss you mommy, daddy." Andrew said.

I got choked up and Severus answered for me,

"We are going to miss you too Andrew."

I swallowed hard and handed Andrew to Clyde.

"Thanks for this Clyde." I said forcing a smile again.

"Don't cry dollface, it will be over before you know it." Clyde said kissing my cheek.

"Bye Andrew. Mommy has to go," I said kissing his forehead.

"Bye mommy," Andrew said softly tears streaming down his face again.

I cupped his face with my hand before walking away. I heard Severus say his goodbye. I just kept walking swiftly through the crowd.