𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

AN - Please read! Hi! This chapter has been in the draft for so long now

AN - Please read! Hi! This chapter has been in the draft for so long now. Idk why, it just has. Anyways- If y'all couldn't tell, most of this books monologues are quite satire. I'm gonna change it a lil and cut it out with the stupidity cuz what the hell is wrong with me😔

Without further ado ~ Please enjoy this chapter. Sorry bout the long ass wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-

You sat at a table in an empty room alone..

All that could be done for your own good was look down into your lap, comprehending the guilt you felt while fidgeting with your nails in stress. Sweat rolled down your forehead thinking of how fucked you were in this very tense moment.

The thought of being locked up, wasting your life away in prison made you all the more nauseous and it's all because of your immaturity.

All you wanted in life was to have fun, live in the moment, AND make loads of money to have extra fun with. But life wasn't as easy as it seemed to be though.

Fuck I can't believe I've ended up here. I'm bout to actually get locked up-

.

Sounds of clicking against the floor were heard from outside the dimly lit interrogation room cutting you out of your dazed state when you noticed the guy enter the room. Naoto Tachibana, A guy you were somewhat acquainted with in the past.

Quite a charming man he was to the eye.

The male slowly made his way around the table in a proper manner while fiddling and adjusting his tie against his chest. All in the meanwhile taking a seat across from your paranoid self. "So..." Naoto let out a gapping sigh as you were quick to catch his eyes connecting with yours.

There was definately some awkward aura in the current atmosphere between you two. Even so, you weren't the type to get awkward in moments.

"You can relax. I have some good news." Naoto soothed but it still didn't fix your waryness.

"You were bailed immediately. You don't even need to sit in a jail cell, lucky you." Naoto slightly smiled, his fingers intertwined with eachother against the brown wooden table. At that, you were quick to relax, sighing of relief while standing to your feet to walk towards the door with Naoto following. "Oh and y/n?.." He stood a few inches away. His blue orbs taking in the sight of your figure from behind. "Hmm?.." You response almost immediately, turning your head back slowly with a innocent yet alluring smile.